{2} New Neighbors

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

Now, night time, Angelina, Ian, and Troy walks over to their next door neighbor's house

Now, night time, Angelina, Ian, and Troy walks over to their next door neighbor's house. Ian was carrying Troy as Angelina was holding the Pumpkin Pie that their mother made.

"I do the talking remember?" Angelina said as she rang the doorbell

Ian started mocking her making Angelina roll her eyes with annoyance, "God, I wish I was an only child."

The door opened revealing a guy wearing his white t-shirt and jeans, moles scattered around his face, pink lips, dark brown eyes, and dark hair. Angelina's eyes roamed from his shoes to his face.

Ian cleared his throat and commented, "Maybe I should do the talking."

Angelina glares at Ian shaking her head. She smiles back at the stranger and said, "Hi, we just moved in next door."

"Ah, okay, you guys are the new neighbors." The stranger pointed out

Angelina nods her head and said, "Yeah, we are. I'm Angelina. This tall guy next to me is Ian. And the little one, he's carrying, is Troy. We're the Carver's."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Dave Hodgman." Dave said with a smile and a nod

Angelina tried not to swoon and said, "It's nice to meet you too."

"Dave, who's at the door?" They heard a female call out inside the house

Dave turned his head and called out, "New neighbors, mom!"

His mother walked over to the door and greeted, "Hi."

Angelina said to her, "Our mom made Pumpkin Pie. It's a tradition that we do when we move into a new neighborhood."

"Aw, that's really sweet. You guys could come in. Just in time for dinner." Dave's mom said to them

"Um.." Angelina said looking at Ian. Ian replied, "I think they would like it if we're not present in the house."

"Okay." Angelina said to them. "But, I hope we're not intruding."

"Of course not, darling and besides, you brought dessert." Mrs. Hodgman said now holding the pumpkin pie. "Come in, guys."

Angelina first walked in as Dave opens the door wider for them to enter. Ian puts down Troy as he looked at the game set in their living room.

"No way, you have the new GTA game." Ian said to Dave. Troy looks at the game set and said, "That's pretty cool."

Dave closes and locks the door. Dave chuckled and walked over to them and said, "Yeah, my friend gave it to me when it came out."

Ian told him, "Dave, we are going to great best friends."

"Okay, sure." Dave said as he laughed. Angelina rolls her eyes as she witnessed them do their usual bro handshake. "Boys." She mumbled

She walks over to the kitchen as she saw Mrs. Hodgman cook. Angelina asked, "Is there anything I could do to help? I don't mind."