{17} Ah, Fuck It

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

45 minutes have passed, then Angelina heard the doorbell

45 minutes have passed, then Angelina heard the doorbell. She walks over to the front door and opens it revealing Dave holding a large box.

He said, "Can I put this down in your room? It's deceptively heavy."

"Sure

"Sure." Angelina said opening the door wider and Dave mumbled, "Thanks."

Angelina closes the door and walks up to her room as Dave places the box on the carpet. He turns around and chuckled looking at Angelina.

"What's in there?" Angelina asked him

Dave replied, "Oh, I got you something. Uh, it's nothing. You know, it's like getting you flowers. Or I would never get you flowers though because I know how you feel about cheesiness."

"Dave, I'm against PDA, not flowers. And besides, it's okay if you want to be romantic. It's just, I would prefer it if it happened when it's just the two of us." Angelina explained. "Oh, and I like roses if you wanted to know."

Dave sighed and said looking back at the box, "Well, now I know that. Um, wow. I should've got you like, a box of roses."

"Dave, you didn't have to get me anything." Angelina told him

He said to her, "Well, after the park, I took Stella to this really cool store off, Scottsdale, where, um, I used to go in all the time because I would get... I used to have this antique-action-figure- collection. Uh, I don't know why I'm telling you about my action-figure collection-"

"Dave, I live with two brothers, so you having an action-figure collection, doesn't really surprise me." Angelina said and moved him out of the way. She crouches down in front of the box and opens it. It was a record collection.

Dave spoke, "I thought about what you said and um, I just thought that to make you feel more at home, it would be music. And you told me about this vintage store back at New York, that sold vinyl records, so I guess I wanted you to be more happy about being here."

Angelina was looking through the collection as Dave continued, "I mostly chose the records, and Stella helped a little, she's the one that suggested-"