{4} Our Little Tradition

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

Later on that same day, the Carver's got their boxes from the moving truck

Later on that same day, the Carver's got their boxes from the moving truck. Angelina brings her last box upstairs that was belonged to her. She organizes the boxes in her room and starts unpacking them.

She gets out her phone and connects it to her speakers. She started to play her Spotify Playlist and bopping her head to the music. Her door was already closed so she didn't have to worry about her mother yelling at her to turn her music down.

Angelina starts singing to herself and dances to the music. She kept on doing her usual routine, of unpacking her stuff and placing it in the cabinets or somewhere in the room.

She opens up a box and saw her little jewelry box. She got it out as she sat on her bed that already had her comforters, blanket, and pillows. Her little jewelry box was actually where she kept her Polaroid pictures. She laid them one by one on the bed.

Angelina smiled at the memories that she had in each place where they were. And the sunsets/sunrises she took of.

Her dad knocks on the door and Angelina called out, "You could come in."

James opened the door holding a guitar behind him, "I got something that belongs to you."

He shows her the guitar and Angelina smiled as she got up and grabs her guitar, "I thought it was coming in later."

"Nope, most of the stuff is already here. The rest of the other supplies are coming in tonight." James told her and said, "See you later, sweetheart."

"See ya." Angelina said and waved holding her guitar. He closes the door and Angelina puts her guitar on the wall.

She started to put her photos on the wall making a collage and the Polaroid pictures in order from the date that she wrote on the bottom of the film. She kept on doing that until her phone rang.

Angelina walks over to her phone that was on the desk and saw the contact name: 'Devil's child'.

"Yes, dumbass?" Angelina asked putting her phone on her shoulder, leaning her head onto it

Ian laughed and said, "Wow, what a greeting, I have to admit."

"Only to you." Angelina said unpacking her boxes. "What do you want?"

"Did you forget about our little tradition?" Ian asked

Angelina said, "Of course not. You found one?"

"Yeah, my friend just texted me the time and place. It's tonight." Ian told her

Angelina replied, "Okay. Just text me the details. I gotta go, bye."

"Bye." Ian said cheerily making Angelina roll her eyes, and hangs up the call.

---

Angelina's Outfit:

Angelina looks at herself in the mirror and applies her lipstick

Angelina looks at herself in the mirror and applies her lipstick. After she applied, she looked up and down at herself, and said, "Nice."

Ian knocks on her door and Angelina called out, "You could come in."

He opens the door and Angelina turns her head looking at him, in his leather jacket, jeans, and hunter green shirt. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Angelina replied then she got her phone and walked out of her room.

She asked him, "What you'd tell Mom and Dad?"

"That we're bonding." Ian said smiling and Angelina replied, "And they believed that?"

Ian responded, "I got the keys to the rental car, okay?"

"Fine." Angelina replied, they walked down the stairs and looked at their parents watching Tv as Troy was playing with his action figures.

"We'll be heading out now." Ian told them

James said to them, "Both of you before midnight, all right?"

"Okay, Dad." Angelina and Ian replied, "Got it."

Mary added, "Please, be careful, both of you and stick together."

Angelina and Ian were already out the door and walks over to the rental car, that their dad bought for them. They got inside the car and Ian started to drive to the party.

"Remember the drill, okay?" Ian told her and Angelina added, "Blend in and avoid attention. It's not like you do the drill. You blend in but you're eventually going to be the center of attention."

"Obviously, I mean." Ian said gesturing to himself. "It's not my fault everyone loves me."

"Until they get to know you." Angelina said looking at him. Ian rolls his eyes, shaking his head, "You're just jealous, Angie."

Angelina punches his arm and he exclaimed in pain. She told him, "I told you, I hate it when you call me Angie."

"Damn, that hurt." Ian commented and Angelina replied, "That's what you get."

Angelina looks out the window and saw the parked cars along with the people surrounding the house. Ian commented looking at the girls walking in bikini's, "Woah."

Angelina punches his arm again and asked, "Can you at least try being a gentleman for once?"

"Not now, princess." Ian said parking the car. Angelina rolls her eyes and looks over at her brother.

They both got out of the car and Angelina looks at Ian and said to him, "Please don't get an STD."

"Please get a boyfriend." Ian told her. Angelina crosses her arms, "You think I can't get a boyfriend?"

"Not with that attitude, sis." Ian said to her as they walked to the house. "Call me, okay? If anything happens."

She looks at him and said, "I know. You too, okay? If anything happens, just find me."

"Okay." Ian said to her. They both walked inside the house hearing the music blaring through the speakers. People in the house had a red cup in their hand, either talking or making out.

Ian and Angelina went separately going around the house. Couples were making out on the couch, or on the wall.

A guy walked up to Angelina and said, "You want a drink?"

"A simple 'hello', would be nice, you know?" Angelina told him. The guy nods his head and walks away from her.

Angelina said to herself, "Typical." She walks around and saw Ian by the pool table with his friend who was introducing him to some girl in a bikini. Angelina shakes her head, holding onto her phone.

She walks around and ends up outside, by the pool area. She noticed an exit and started going over there. Angelina opens the door as she looks at her phone, scrolling through her notifications.

She heard a guy talking to himself. Looking up, she looked around in the alley, and her eyes landed on Dave.