{21} The Only One

3rd Person POV

Angelina chuckled and Dave asked, "Angelina, be honest, okay? Did you really mean about what you said? When you told me, that you're just a rebound, and that you think I'm still in love with Jane."

Angelina slowly nods her head looking at her hands on her lap. Dave looks over at her then looks at his rearview mirror. He pulls over aside making Angelina look at him, "Dave, what are you doing?"

He parks his car and looks at Angelina, "You can't honestly believe that, Angelina."

"Well, I did because I felt like complete shit, okay? And honestly, I don't blame you because she's beautiful. I'm nothing like her." Angelina said and Dave removes his seatbelt and held onto her hand.

"Angelina Carver, in my heart, you're my girl. Not a rebound, not a second choice, or just a hookup, all right? Don't think for a second that I'm in love with someone else. Because it's you, Angelina, and only you." Dave told her

"I'm the only one?" Angelina asked and Dave replied, "The only one."

Angelina smiled and asked, "Dave, how long is it to the school right now?"

"About 10-15 minutes, I think." Dave responded, as his eyes glance at her lips

Angelina licks her lips, "Good."

Dave's eyebrows clinched and asked, "Wh-"

Angelina slams her lips onto his and his eyes widen and kissed back. She pulls back removing her seatbelt and carefully goes over to Dave's side, straddling him.

Dave looks at their position and back to her eyes, his hands were on her waist. Angelina puts her hands on his cheeks as she started to attached their lips together. Dave kisses back, holding her waist down onto his lap. His lips went to her neck and Angelina sighed in pleasure.

"Dave, we can't be late to school." She said and Dave replied nibbling on her skin, "We could always skip."

"As much as I want to.." Angelina said and pushed his shoulders back, "We can't, and you know that."

Dave puts a hand on her cheek and she leans her cheek into his hand, "Yeah, I guess. Maybe during your free period, we could go somewhere.." His other hand was trailing her the back of her leg

"Dave." She warned and he puts his hands up. "Dave, we're gonna be late for school."

She got off of him, going to her side. Dave adjusts his seat and clears his throat. Putting on his seatbelt, Angelina looks over at him and he asked, "What?"

"Nothing." Angelina teased. "You know, it's getting hot, don't you think?" She removes her denim jacket leaving her in her bralette.

She puts on her seatbelt and looks over at Dave, "What?"

"You really wanna play that game, huh?" Dave asked. "Wanna tease me?"

Angelina asked back, "Is it working?"

Dave didn't reply and Angelina suggested, "How about this, Hodgman? Let's see who could survive the school day, me or you?"

"What are the rules?" Dave asked and Angelina challenged, "No rules. And whoever loses, decides what happens every night this week."

"What? Really?" Dave asked and Angelina nods her head, "And I mean, anything. The game ends, on whoever surrenders, or does something."

"You're so on." Dave said as he started driving to the school. Angelina chuckled and said, "And it starts once we enter those school doors, okay?"