{16} So Much Fun

3rd Person POV

When Angelina and Troy got back home, their mother came out of the living room and said, "There you guys are."

"We just went out to get ice cream." Angelina said to her with a small smile

"You guys got ice cream?" Mary asked curiously crossing her arms

"Troy?" Angelina asked and Troy held out a bowl of strawberry ice cream with a cover, "For you, mommy."

"Thanks, Troy. Was this your idea?" Mary asked them, now holding the bowl

Troy pointed at Angelina and said, "It was Angelina's idea. We got it on our way home."

"Thank you." Mary said to her and Angelina nods her head, "I had a feeling maybe you wanted some ice cream."

"Troy, can you go upstairs to your room for a second? I need to talk to your sister." Mary said, looking down at Troy

Troy looks at Angelina and she said, "I'll be up in a second." Troy smiles then walks upstairs going to his room.

Angelina looks at her mother and said, "If it's another lecture...."

"It's not, Angelina. I just need to tell you something." Mary said and Angelina asked, "What is it? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. It's just tonight, your father and I have to go somewhere. It's for his work and he wants me to go with him, for like moral support." Mary explained

"What time will you be back?" Angelina asked curiously

Mary shrugged, "I'm not sure, but we'll be out late. There's money for pizza on the counter if Troy is hungry. But since he got ice cream, he'll be tired to even to eat anything."

"Okay." Angelina said and asked, "What about Ian? Is he still here?"

"No, actually, he left like 20 minutes ago, probably to some party. I'm not sure." Mary told her and Angelina nods her head

"Can you please just put Troy to sleep? Your dad and I will be leaving soon." Mary said to her

Angelina responded, "Yeah, sure. It's okay with me."

"Okay, and thank you so much." Mary said and Angelina nods her head then she walks upstairs.

Angelina walks into her room and drops her bag on the bed. Removing her jacket, she got her hoodie and zipped it up. She removes her shoes and puts it in her closet.

She got out of her room and headed towards Troy's room. She saw him unpacking his stuff and getting out his Superman action figure.

"Hey, buddy." Angelina said smiling

"Hey." He said back, as Angelina walks over to him. She helps him get under the covers, tucking him in. She smiled looking at his Superman pajama set that he was currently wearing.

"I had fun today." Troy said as she looks at him, "You really think so?"

Troy smiles and said, "So much fun."

Angelina smiled back and she said, "You think Stella is cute?"

"Super cute." Troy said to her. "You think Dave is cute?"

Angelina chuckled and said, "Super cute."

Troy laughs and Angelina asked, "Did you really think I hated you?"

"Not anymore." Troy said and Angelina said, "I better be your favorite sibling, Troy."

Troy whispered, "Don't tell Ian." Angelina smiled, "I won't."

"Now, you need to go to sleep, okay? You need rest." Angelina told him, holding his free hand

She kisses his forehead and Troy said, "Thanks, Angelina."

"I'll make it up to you, Troy. Okay?" Angelina asked looking at him

Troy smiles and nods his head, "Okay." He slowly closes his eyes holding onto his toy. Angelina stays there for a couple of minutes just watching him sleep. She kisses his forehead, closing her eyes. She slowly gets up and puts the blanket over him.

She slowly walks out of his room, she heard the front door lock. Walking over to the window, downstairs, she saw her parents enter a car going somewhere. She quickly goes upstairs to Ian's room and saw that he wasn't there.

Going back to her room, she gets her phone and read the message from her mom that she left and that they're coming home late. Angelina sighs to herself and takes a deep breath.

Dialing Dave's number, she goes to her window, looking through the blinds. "Dave?" She asked

"Hi, Angelina. Miss me already?" Dave asked and Angelina rolls her eyes. "You know, I could see you through my window right?"

"What?" Dave asked then walked over to his window. Angelina waves and asked, "Are you doing anything later?"

"Uh, no, not really." Dave said nervously. "Why?"

"Um, it's just my parents are gone, Ian's at some party and Troy is sleeping." Angelina told him

Dave commented, "Sleeping is good."

"Yeah, sleeping is good." Angelina said. "So, Dave, um, do you wanna come over?"

"Really?" Dave asked, with eyebrows raised and is eyes widen

Angelina replied sounding nervous, "If you want to? Do you want to?"

"Yes. I mean, I guess. Sure. Uh, when ish?" Dave asked and Angelina replied, "45 minutes ish."

"Uh, that should work for me." Dave replied and Angelina nods her head, "Okay, good. I'll see you later, I guess."

"See ya later." Dave said and Angelina ends the call. Angelina walks away from the window and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing."