Prologue

Hiiiii everyone *you can tell Im a bubbly person* this is my first story and I hope everyone enjoys it and I promise that this story will at least have 18 parts. I also hope that you comment and give me your ideas if you have any and I will try to add it to my story if not I'm terribly sorry but hey I cant always use everything I'm given so hugs.♥.♥.♥. AND please tell me if I have a chance in the Watty awards. I will gladly appreciate it Thanks!!!! Ohhh and Happy Birthday to anyone who is having a birthday this week<3

Prologue

*Beep,Beep,Beep*I looked at my alarm clock with my tired eyes and saw that it was 6:25am;I admittedly woke up.

Usually teenagers like me would love to stay home and sleep in for a couple of more minutes but I couldn't, I just couldn't. I didn't want to stay home and argue with my aunt and uncle all day. They usually would wake me up at seven and tell me to hurry and to come downstairs but I didn't want to get up at seven so they could start with the arguments that would affect me for the rest of the day and I wasn't in the mood to hear their voices anyway.Their screaming, their yelling the abuse I couldn't go through this today I just refused for this to happen today.

So anyway I got up of my bed and fixed it so that they wouldn't start with me and I headed towards the bathroom so that I could take a shower, brush my teeth and make sure my hair was looking nice before I left. I took my orange towel and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I went in the shower and then got out after fifteen minutes. Hey Don't judge me I like my showers plus I bet all you readers take longer showers but anyway back to the story, (As you can see I get distracted easily) so i got out the shower, brushed my teeth and blow-dried my light brown hair to be able to put it in a high ponytail. I then went to my room and changed into a nice dark blue shirt, black skinnies with blue converse.

And that's when I realized that I didn't have any jewelry on or makeup on! So I imidenly went and looked through my jewelry box that meant so much to me since that was one of the things my mom left me before she died. But anywayz lets not start all the tear tear sad stories. Well I got out my silver locket with a picture of her on the inside and my initials carved deeply on the outside and I held it there for a minute wondering if she knew how important this locket was to me and how much I miss her.

So when I finally snapped out of my thoughts I put the locket and got my earrings that had blue and purple hearts on it and I thought nice this color will add a splash of color to my outfit. Then I went and put on some mascara, pink blush and some peach colored lip-gloss to make my lips shine. Then I remembered that I needed to hurry up and looked at my purple g-shock it was 6:45; I really needed to go before they wake up I though.So  I went down stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal while I called my best friend kai(who I've known since I was in 4th grade and now Im in 11th grade thats a pretty long time). 

"Hey kai"

"Goodmorning to you too Cattleya"

"Oh sorry, Goodmorning but are you changed yet?"

"That's more like it and I just need to get my snapback and I'll be out why?"

"Well can you please hurry and be here before seven, you know I don't have to explain that part to you"

"Oh yea sorry totally forgot but what ever I'll be there in five mintues dont forget anything because Im not coming back so that you could get screamed at for 20 mintues when you go back into the house to get what you forget ok?."

"I really appraciate that your trying to help Kai but juss hurry up PLEASE."

"Fine Im already in the car you have three minutes"

*

Kai got there and he gave me a bear hug as soon as I entered his fast car. He was bubbly this morning but that's not such a surprised since his blue eyes always twinkled in the morning. We talked all the way to school and I complemented him on his light brown hair that he had cut into a shagg haircut while he just blushed and I laughed at how happy he gets when people complement him and that when "Boom" we got to school.