Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

As Kai and I got to school we noticed that not many people were there so we looked at the clock as it read 7:25am, so we decided to just park the car and sit under an old oak tree that was near the side doors of the school.As we sat down I looked at Kai as he looked at me and he finally said

"Catteya you know I hate getting here early but I do it for you everyday and I'll continue doing it until you leave that home."

I thought about how sweet and caring he was and I loved the way he always was concerned about me but I didn't want to answer him because I knew a tear was going to roll down my cheek and I would be hysterical. So instead I tried my best to stay together and I changed the topic before I said something that I would defiantly regret later since that would only bring back hurtful memories and I would be depressed and angry all day.

"So what are we going to do now?... since we're early."

He noticed my quick change in topic and felt that I was getting tense on this topic so he let my sudden topic change slip and went on with what I was asking.

"I really don't know I think I might go to the..library and see what interesting books they have in there."

"Hahahaahaha you...In a library.. so one of the star football players is going to the library...they probably gonna find it strange and maybe everyone will go... especially all those girls drooling over you" I said laughing like that statement was the most hilarious thing I ever heard and I could tell Kai was getting mad at me but I loved teasing him. Hey hes my friend that what friends do right? We annoy each other.

"Listen Cattleya just beacuse I go to the library.."

"For the first time ever since junior high" I said in a squeaky voice since I was still laughing.

"Well,.... yea but anyway I might be a star but I can be smart too. I have a brain you know and all those girls you talk about they all like me because I'm cute yea I said it deal with it!"

And thats when he got annoying and started singing "Im sexy and I know it"

"When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly and when I.."

Then I cut him off since he was getting annoying with that weird dance of his that he has when he sings or hears a song he likes.

"All the those girls you claim to love you... most of them are sluts. All opening their legs for anyone who looks cute. Please Kai please don't tell me you actually believe that they all love you for you. You are cute and all but open up those beautiful blue eyes.. well their more grayish -blueish and... wait a sec I didn't mean to get off topic talking about your eyes."

He then hit my arm playfully and said

"But you did...you know you want me Catt... You don't have to hide it from me I know you want me."

And then he started with his singing AGAIN. Damn I hate it when he sings. His voice is amazing but he just starts with that stupid dance it looks like a chicken is dying. He might be a good athlete and look cute and sing amazingly but he has bad foot work and so hes a bad dancer may I say more? I think NOT!

" First of all what I was going to say was open up those eyes of yours and see that they all want you because your popular but please promise me one thing before you get anymore caught up in all this high school drama."

"Whats the promise?"

"That you stay down to earth and always be truthful, loyal and concerned."

"You know I will always be there for you Catt, you dont need to worry my snuggle"

"Omg Kai I cant believe you still didnt get over that name, just because I fell asleep in your arms a couple years back and when you woke up you thought I was snuggling I wasn't"

"But you know you wanted to..." he said in a playful voice

"No I didn't"

"Did too"

"Did not"

"alright, alright, alright you win Catt, no one can win argument with you. Can they?"

"No not really they are too inside the box when I argue I think outside the box"

Kai face looked so confused that I wanted to laugh but I thought this would be unappropriate moment so I held back my giggles but I knew they were bubbling in me.

"What?"

"I know, I confused myself but hey you should've seen your face.... you looked sooo confused"

"Well you confused me, its not my fualt I have a best friend whos always saying something random"

"You love me though?" I said with a big smile on my face I looked so childish at that point.

"Well...... I do"

"Me too, I'm happy were best friends"

"Me too.....donuts!"

"OHHHHH now who's the random one here?"

As we started our debate again the bell rung and we looked at our identical watches(which Kai copied me by the way because first I got my purple g-shock and then he went and got his just to annoy me and he never ever takes it off just so that every-time he sees me he points to his watch then at me which is annoying since he does that at least 20 times a day) and it read 8:00am. That was a shock since we got here 35 minutes ago but hey time goes by so quickly when your arguing and annoying your best friend!