Chapter 8

Hello all you wonderful people I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of my bros. They are supper awesome and Happy late birthday to them (Im actually writing this on the 16th and his birthday is on the 17th  but I know I will probably post this on the 21st or 20th so yea) Well anyway I hope everyone enjoyed my last chapter and the secret that it contained. And please if you haven't voted or commented on my last chapter or any of my chapters can you comment on this chapter. Like if you loved/liked/ hated the story so far..what ever you can say that I could read. You will really loved thanks! So lets get this chapter started shall we?...but first happy , belated,early or just simply Happy birthday to everyone!! Thanks for your support love all of you!!

Here is a song that is dedicated to @jay_the_unicorn_ ..he loves this song,yuhh guys should listen to it ------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

I was listening and my heart just dropped. How, why, why would Kai do this to me ....why. I never left him alone ,I never used him...I never even told him how I feel about him and there he goes telling people my secret. I tried to stay strong and just look at Drake with a bland face but my cheeks turned a deep shade of red and the tears where building up in my eyes. I couldn't hold the tears back they just dropped tear by tear down my cheek like as much force as the ocean.  And Drake just stared at me with his green eyes. I felt them look curious and regretful but I didn't want to look up..I knew he would give me pitty and that's the last thing I want from anyone at this moment. I always was a strong girl but for some reason the thought of my bestest friend betraying me just made me break down. 

"Are you ok" asked Drake lifting up my chin. But I restited so he bent down and look at me with those curious eyes. 

"Stop looking at me...and I am ok. you can leave now" I weekly shot back

"Your not...no girl is ok when they cry" he answered softly as if trying to comfort me

"Well.I am and I'm not crying..my eyes just..naturally water all the time.." Really Really? This was the best I could do..like really I knew he would never believe me but heck he wasn't supposed to even have this convo with me he just cares about his self..why was he being so nice to me all of a sudden?

" Well if that's the case..I've never seen your eyes water before until now." he said with a soft smile across his gorgous face..wait what?..what did I just say?..no no no this must be my brain over reacting and acting desprete now.

"How would you know..you act like you don't know me anymore and you don't even talk to me..well until now." My voice increased before my heart sunk again and I was left staring into his eyes.

"Cuz..I just know ok..I do know you catty its just...."

"No you don't know...and what were you going to say..its just that you have your popular friends and so you forget me...come on drake I known you since fifth grade and you were my everything until eighth grade..what happened to the person I used to know."

And then the damn bell rung. I was going to listen to what he was going to say but I saw Kai starting to walk towards us and I ran. I put my things in my locker and took my notebook and my chemistry books.  I knew I had three more minutes until the bell to go to the classroom rang so I hurried into the bathroom and luckily no one was in there. I quickly got water from the sink and splashed some in my eyes careful not to take the makeup from where the bruise was. So I just washed the mascara stains from around my eyes and part of my cheeks and quickly dried my face with a little towel I had. Yes I know how in the world do I have a towel but not a makeup case especially when I need it. But I really don't like makeup but I needed to cover that mark and because I NEVER get a good night rest and so I have bags underneath my eyes. And I don't want people to ask questions on that..I'm horrible at answer questions about my personal life.