Chapter 3

Alexander sat in his office for a long time reading all the emails that Victoria had been sending to him, he had to read through them before sending them to his business partners and other companies he worked with. Never did he had to correct anything and he liked that. At a point, his mind drifted to the person next door and he would shake his head so he could let it go.

He had noticed the scar on her hand that she always rubbed on and he was more than curious to find out where she came from. Darcie's head popped into his office and he looked up from his laptop and looked at her. "Sir, Miss. Madden is here" Alexander heard the hate in Darcie's voice and he knew well that he would soon sound that way. Alexander groaned and before he could say anything the bimbo had already walked into his office.

"Lexi darling" God, did Alexander hate that name. She frowned when she noticed that the room was turning dark as the sun set. Alexander liked it dark but Liv had totally different plans. 

"Babe why is here so dark?" 

she turned around in her inch six heel and swayed her hip as she walked to the light switch. She clicked one on, but instead of the upper light turnings on the mirror wall turned transparent and Victoria that was sat doing work in the other room was seen through the wall.

"Oh Lexi, I dint know you got an assistant so soon" she said walking closer to the wall to examine Victoria who was still very occupied to notice. "Anything to shut you up" Alexander muttered and Liv pretended like she didn't here it, like she did to all his rude comments.

"Why are you here?" He asked crudely watching her flick her long blond hair. "I can't see my boyfriend anymore?" Alexander winced at the word and she came close to him as she sat on the desk seductively, it didn't affect Alexander after all he had seen everything and been everywhere more than enough times to be able to draw it himself. He looked at the wall and saw that Victoria was now staring at him. Her eyes snapped back to her laptop and she continued typing.

"Liv just tell me, is it money ca- "he didn't get to finish as Liv crashed her lips on his, he was shocked at first but he soon leaned into it and let her take the lead. Their tongues played with each other as she grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged him closer, Alexanders hands did not move from his side and he began to wander if he was going through sex withdrawal.

"Touch me!" Liv screamed in frustration, she tugged on his arms and placed it on her ass and Alexander finally relaxed a bit which made Liv satisfied. He ran his hand to her neck and pulled her away from him, Liv was about to complain but when she noticed he was taking of her cloths she smiled at him seductively, she had been craving lust all day and what better way to satisfy herself than on an office table.

Alexander didn't make eye contact with her as she ripped off her under wear and spread her legs wide open, he bent down and was amused when he saw the liquid already on the table, he darted his tongue out and teased her clit a bit before he contacted his lips with her flesh and sucked on her. Liv groaned with a wicked smile hoping she was loud enough for his assistant to hear, she had used the remote control to lock her door. Alexander got tired of the taste in his mouth and decided that his hand will do a better job. He stood up and looked behind her as he stuck a finger into her, Liv made a strangled sound that Alexander had come to hate but he kept staring at the door with no emotion exactly. He slipped two more fingers in and felt Liv com in his hand as disgusted with himself as he was he kept on going and going until he was sure he relived his frustration.

Had Victoria watched all that? he thought, he was to afraid to look at the wall his eyes had been on the door all through. "The back please" Liv moaned and Alexander decided that it was ok and he had had enough, he pulled his fingers out and took a tissue from the box and cleaned his hand, deciding that that wasn't good enough he left a screaming Liv in his office and walked out.
***___***
Immediately Alexander walked out he heard heavy breathing a door unlocking. Victoria immediately ran out of her office with tears streaming down her face, not because she watched everything that happened but because she remembered everything that happened to her and every memory brought back feelings and the only feeling she remembers was pain. Alexander was stunned when he saw her, she walked back into her office trying to calm herself down, the way Alexander looked when he put his hand into liv was exactly the way he looked but worst, Victoria couldn't hold it in anymore she let out a scream that was immediately blocked when Alexander wrapped his hand around her mouth.