Chapter 5

Dad!" Xavier waves his father over when he sees him, Alexander looked at his son and smiled when he saw that he still had his guard following him. As Alexander walked both teachers and parents stopped to stare, he didn't mind because he was used to all the attention it was Xavier he was worried about.

It was Alexanders first time picking Xavier up from school and the paparazzi was already at the school gate taking pictures of him. "Hey Dad, that's Lizzy the girl I told you about" Lizzy who was walking by casually, turned in horror when she heard her name. Alexander examined the strawberry blond-haired girl and smiled at his son, Lizzy glared at Xavier and rolled her eyes walking to Alexander with a fake smile.

"Good afternoon Xavier's dad" she says unfazed by the attention she was getting, Lizzy didn't care how rich Xavier was all she cared about was being under the radar and being happy.

"Hi Lizzy, my son has told me-" Alexander shock her hand and started but he was cut off by Xavier "Bye Lizzy, see ya later" Xavier interjected with a blush as he starts to pull Alexander away, when they were heading towards the car Xavier frowned at Alexander

"So what do you think?" Xavier asks innocently walking hand in hand with Alexander

"I like her hair" Alexander says with a small smile as he signals for the guard to move in front of them, seeing paparazzi screaming from the gate. Xavier smiles and looks at the paparazzi who were shouting his name, is this why father never comes out with me? he asks himself looking back to see Lizzy staring at him, when she notices she was caught her face flushes and she sticks out her tongue making Xavier wink at her.

"She's so pretty" he muttered as he got into the red car. He thought of Ava and smiled, he always liked babies but he thought Ava was the cutest he had ever seen. "Is Victoria at the Airport" Xavier asks looking at the tinted window of the car.

"No.... we are picking them up" he answers making a right turn "But first I have to drop this car at home" he says and turns up the radio station.
********

"Mummmmmmmy!!!!" Ava screams as she jumps out of the bathtub to avoids Maria's soapy hands. Victoria was on the phone with one of Xavier's clients who wanted to meet with him in Australia, she picked up her official calendar and marked it on an open date.

"Thank you, Mam, Yes. I will inform him when we meet. Ok, goodbye" she breaths out and looks at the ground, rubbing her eyes, ever since Alexander made it public that he had a son the press and most of his clients have been asking if they could meet Xavier and Victoria was more than exhausted.

"Mummmmmmmy" Ava screams again and Victoria picks up her naked body from the floor. "Ava what's the problem" she asks walking back to the bathroom, were Maria is standing amused. "I s-saw a m-monster in the w-water" Ava whispers into her mother's ear and Victoria chuckles looking at the water. She dips her hand inside and pulls out the rubber duckling that had deflated. "Oh" Ava says in realization "Ok y-you can ba-bath me now M-Maria" she says entering the bath tub and splashing water all around.

"She is something" Maria says with a small smile as she scrubs Ava's back softly "Tell me about it" Victoria says as she walks back to her room to finish packing, before she can even enter the room her doorbell rings and she freezes as she realizes that Alexander is here.

She rushes to the door and looks at the whole in the middle before taking a deep breath and opening the door slowly. Alexander was amused when he saw that Victoria wasn't ready, Xavier on the other hand was more than happy "Hey Tori, where's Ava" Xavier asks walking into the house excitedly, he scanned the homey interior and smiled preferring it to the antic of a home he had. He felt like running his hands through everything like he wasn't allowed to do at home. "She's having a shower but you can- "Victoria says shutting the door when Alexander walked in.