Chapter 8

Alexander found himself smirking at the fact that she thought he was good looking, it was one thing for him to know he is, but for Victoria to say it was another.

"W-why are y-you sp-spying on m-mummy" Alexander spun around and looked down as Ava looked up at him with excitement in her eyes. Alexander chuckled nervously and picked her up when she opened her arms wide for him. "I wasn't spying... I was just checking" Alexander walked away as fast as he could so Victoria won't see him. "Where is Xavier?" Alexander asked Ava curiously.

"He is t-talking t-to his g-girl fr-friend on the ph-phone" Ava whispered in Alexanders ear and he chuckled an idea popping into his head, first he sat Ava down and looked at the maid, immediately she greeted him and left the kitchen. Alexander brought out a frying pan and some ingredients from the fridge. "Ava can I ask you a question?" Alexander asked Ava who was playing with a knife, he grabbed it from her hand and brought out his key holder, she frowned but started playing with the key holder too, after a minute.

"Sure" she pipped counting the keys. "Where is your daddy?" Alexander asked unsure if what he was doing is right or wrong, Ava dropped the key holder and looked at him with wide eyes her smile long gone. "A-are y-you o-one of-of hi-his m-men?" Ava stammered more than usual and Alexander started to panic.

He shook his head as he started to cut some carrots "No I'm not, It's just a question Ava calm down" he dropped the knife and rubbed her small hand in comfort. Ava moved from her tense position and then nodded as she went back to playing with the keys. "Da- Mason is a b-bad man, h-he locked me in-in a d-dark room ev-every day and and he b-beat up m-mummy and m-made me watch" Ava shuddered now looking sad, Alexanders eye twitched as he heard what she said, he wanted to kill the bastard that hurt Victoria but he knew he couldn't do anything about it cause it was not his place to do so, she is not his girlfriend or wife. Is she even a friend?

Wife....

"T-then one t-time he t-threw her d-down a b-building be-because m-mummy tried to run away w-with me" she paused and shrugged "But he is g-gone and m-mummy said he is n-never c-coming back, I'm st-sterving can you hurry up" Alexander didn't have time to process what she said as he stared at her and blinked. "What did you say?" he asked with humor and horror.

Ava giggled and repeated "Sterving. I h-heard m-mummy say it when she w-was hungry" Alexander started to laugh at her and she didn't know why but she started to laugh too.

"Ava, its starving" Alexander corrected when he had calmed down, she giggled and picked up the small knife on the table. Alexander started to cut again as he remembered Ava's words. He threw her off a building? He clutched the knife in his hands harder as he cut the carrot with all his might, is that why she kept on running away? Why didn't she call the police?

"What the fuck" he voiced out his thought lowly so Ava won't hear, he wanted to punch something; That's why Victoria is afraid of heights, he thought chopping up some other ingredients. "Hey Dad, watchya making" Xavier said walking into the kitchen with a small smile, Alexander wanted to tease him about his phone call but decided on it. "Pasta and meat balls" Alexander told him as he sat next to Ava, Xavier watched as Ava played with the small knife, giggling at the way she looked on the surface she suddenly stopped laughing and looked to her left and right when she thought no one was looking she put it under her shirt.

"I am g-going to find m-mummy" she said as she jumped down from the stool and walked to the door. "Ava what's in your shirt?" Xavier asked wanting to burst out laughing. Ava turned around and tried ignoring him, but he stepped down from his own stool and caught her before she could run away, the knife fell down on the floor and Ava blushed. "I w-was just pl-playing with it" she said shooting Xavier her best puppy dog eyes, he almost gave her back the knife once he looked at her. "Darn it, you're too cute, but I am not stupid" he backed away and placed the knife back where it belonged.

"I saw Britney leave" Xavier told his father with a disappointed tone, Alexander paused for a while but continued cooking after some time.

"She peeked my cheek dad and told me she was going to be my next mummy" Xavier growled sounding like a younger angry version of his father, Alexander scrunched his nose up in disgust but still did not say anything, Xavier waited for him to speak, but nothing came out of Alexanders mouth so he decided to continue making him feel guilty. "You said no more women dad" Alexander still didn't say anything, although his heart burned at Xavier's tone. "You said you and me this whole trip, you said no sleeping around, you said no more women, you said no more whore- "

"Xavier!" Alexander hissed scolding at him, Xavier who had tears streaming down his face looked at him and sighed, walking away from the kitchen hastily, Ava looked at Alexander and frowned "Y-you m-made him cr-cry, I d-don't want you to be m-my d-daddy anymore!" Ava yelled walking up to him and kicking him before running to meet Xavier. Alexander groaned a bit as Ava's kick began to have an extremely small effect on his leg. He sighed but didn't go after Xavier, they both needed to calm down.

Hell, he did too.

**>>**

"You know he said it was going to be the both of us and he lied!" Xavier told Victoria. Ava was looking at Xavier with sad eyes as she took hold of his fingers, he forced a smile at her and Victoria whipped his tears away. "I am sure he forgot, you know he has a lot of work to do" Xavier snorted.

"A lot of work fucking women" Xavier said with anger, Victoria gasped and scolded at him. She looked at Ava who was playing with a key holder. "Don't say that" Victoria's face reddened as she held in a laugh, Xavier frowned and looked away. "It's not fair Tori, he is never around and when he is he goes to his room and sleeps with women that think they're going to be my mother, I mean I'm 11 but-" Victoria's eyes widened, Xavier spoke and sounded like a 14 year old she forgot he was 11

"Your really tall for an eleven year old" Victoria cut in and he smiled.

"Thanks, as I was saying I'm 11 but I know a lot. Like a lot-" he exaggerated "-and he thinks I don't know what he does but I do, I'm fu-" he looked at Ava who was staring at him with dreamy eyes "Fu-fusking tired of feeling like a liability, he doesn't understand Tori" Victoria thought for a moment and tapped the bed again and Xavier sat down looking down and slumping.

"First of all nice save, second of all no one Is perfect Xavier, no matter what he does he is still your dad and he loves you no matter what, people have different ways of taking stress of their chest you know. Some people eat, others draw-" she looked at Ava "Meee!" she squealed looking at both of them. "His way is stupid and immature, because I hate people like him but who am I to judge Xavi, I bet one day he'll find someone he loves and he will stop but for now you have to be a supportive son and help your dad" Xavier murmured something but didn't look up.

"I tell you what" Victoria said to Xavier with sympathy in her eyes "Both of us will sneak out of the house tomorrow, well go anywhere you want and I'll buy any snack you want, is that cool" Xavier grinned nodding his head and looking at Ava who was inspecting her reflection again. Victoria pulled Xavier into a hug before she let go and pulled Ava to join them.

"I'm sterving" Ava said looking at Victoria, she rolled her eyes, again Ava had been trying to use big words all day. "You mean starving honey and I'll be right down to get something for you" Victoria told her and she looked at Xavier who still looked down but happier than when he came in. "And you?" he nodded and smiled at her again. "I'm sterving too" he chuckled ruffling Ava's hair, Victoria smiled warmly and left the room. She could smell something cooking and she wondered what the chef was making, she jugged downstairs with the good mood she was in, as soon as she walked into the kitchen that changed.

******<<<
Like share blah blah blah
Next Chapter!!!!!!