3 - Tournament

Ash POV

"Pika pi!" The yellow, Pokemon, I guess? Jumped into my arms.

"Hey... Um.."

"Who are you?"

As I said those words, the yellow Pokemon's happy expression suddenly changed into a sad expression. It looked like it was about to cry.

"Pi..ka?" Tears were now falling from its eyes as it looked at me sadly.

"Uh.. Did I say something wrong?" I asked the little guy, stroking his yellow fur gently.

"I guess that fall has given you amnesia..." I turned around and saw the pink-haired girl about to cry as well.

Wait.. Amnesia?

"Uh.. What?"

"Oh, um, yeah.. You fell of a cliff although I don't how you did." She explained.

"I did?" She nodded.

I looked down then looked back at her and asked, "Hey, what's your name by the way?"

"Oh, right, sorry, I'm Nurse Joy. I'm the owner of this Pokemon Center." She introduced, "And that's Pikachu." She said pointing to the yellow Pokemon.

"Pikachu?" I asked.

"Yes, he's your starter Pokemon. You've been traveling with him for 10 years." She explained.

I've been traveling? But why?

"Oh, and also, you're name's Ash. Ash Ketchum." She finished.

---

It has been three weeks ever since I got into the accident. I was about to go out the door when I saw a poster that caught my eye. I looked at it and it read,

"GOOD MORNING TRAINERS!
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT HELD AT THE KALOS LEAGUE. IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE 6 POKEMONS. IT WILL BE HELD AT KALOS LEAUGE, LUMIOUSE CITY.
SEE YOU THERE!"

"Pokemon tournament?" I repeated in confusion.

"A Pokemon tournament is where trainers gather together and battle to win." Nurse Joy explained.

"Well, it sounds cool." I commented.

"You can join if you want." She said.

"But I only have one Pokemon though." I pointed out.

"Oh! I forgot!" Norse Joy exclaimed. She took out five pokeballs and gave it to me, "These are your Pokemons, I forgot to give it to you."

I took the pokeballs, "All of these are mine?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"I didn't know I loved Pokemon so much."

"Well, you do."

"Hey, thanks Nurse Joy.. For everything." I said while she smiled back.

I went outside and into the airport. After hours and hours of flying, I finally reached Kalos Region. Once I stepped out of the plane, a honey-blonde haired girl, a lemon-blonde haired boy and a lemon-blonde haired girl suddenly popped into my head.

I let out a groan as my head started to hurt and clutched it with my hand. More and more memories came to me and as more came, my head hurt even more.

"Pika pi!" Pikachu shouted.

"Ugh..." I groaned as more and more memories came.

"Pika pi!"

"Ugh.. I'm fine Pikachu." I said as my head started to hurt less, "Come on, let's go."

"Pika pi.."