20 - Don't You Remember Me?

Serena POV

Standing on top of a cliff, my hair swaying gracefully in the air, I smiled widely as I stared at the sunset in fron of me. Yesterday, I just got released from the hospital and now, I'm feeling much, much better.

And even though it's been so long, I still feel bad thinking it's my fault that Ash has amnesia. I really don't know why I betrayed him in thr first place.. he never did anything wrong..

What's wrong with me..?

"Hey, Serena,"

I turned around and tucked my hair behind my ear, smiling once again as I saw Ash standing there, and he too, was smiling warmly. "What are you doing here?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Just looking at the sunset, that's all," I replied, turning my head to look at the view in front of me once again as my eyes glistened with happiness. "It's so pretty.." I murmured. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ash nod, his eyes shining too.

A wind flew pass us and at that moment, we deeply looked into each other's eyes. An deafeaning silence fell and we stayed at that position for about a minute.

"Ash.. I wanna ask something.." I whispered.

"What is it?" He asked, keeping the eye contact.

Before I could ask the question, I instantly ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as I could. I broke the hug and stared once again at his eyes, my honey-blonde hair gracefully flowing through the air. I closed my eyes, leaned forward, and passionatelly kissed him. I placed my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist as he, too, kissed me.

Suddenly, I broke the contact and stared one last time into his eyes. I saw that his eyes were wide and he looked shocked. I took a deep breath,

"Ash.. don't you remember me..?"

Another wind flew pass us and from the corner of my eyes, I saw the sun slowly leaving getting replaced by the beautiful moon. His once wide eyes soften and he smiled warmly,

"Yes.. I remember.."

I smiled widely at him and kissed him once again, tears of joy falling from my eyes. I never wanted this day to ever end..

Even though I know he's ok now, I still feel really guilty that I was the reason that all of this mess happened. But what only matters now is that Ash's amnesia is gone and that everything will be okay starting this day forward.

"Having fun?" a teasing voice said.

I blused madly and instanlty pulled away, and without even looking, I can already tell who that person was.

You guessed it, Bonnie.

I turned around and saw that she was holding a camera. A freaking camera. Oh, no, she didn't. I blushed even more, knowing that she will definetely show that to everyone.

"Y-you wouldn't.." I stuttered.

"Oh, yes, I did!" She jumped up and down in the air. "And I am going to show it everyone!"

"No, you will not!" I started running after her, with Ash watching us from the back.

"This is the best day of my life!" She screamed, running around.

"Oh, I am so getting that camera!" I shouted back, running as fast as I can to catch her and just freaking break that camera.

But deep inside of me, this day was also the best.

The End.