13 - Memories

Serena POV

I was walking down the hallway, about to go outside to train my Pokemon when suddenly, I bumped into someone. For a split second, I found myself sitting on the ground, rubbing my forehead as I looked who the person was. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened as I saw who it was - Ash. He turned slowly to mt and his reaction was pretty much the same.

"I.. I'm sorry.. um.. I.. I'm gonna go now.." I apologized instantly and awkwardly leave the scene, heading towards the door.

Ever since what happened in the ferris wheel a week ago, whenever me and Ash bump into each othet or see each other, our reaction would be the same and will always be the same.

Bonnie, of course, found out about this (thanks to Iris who apparently saw us on the ferris wheel) and teased me nonstop. I was annoyed, I mean, who wouldn't be? But now, honestly, I'm pretty much getting used to it as she has been doing this all the time.

I opened the door and stepped outside.

Ash POV

I was on my way to my room about to rest when suddenly I bumped into someone. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, sitting while rubbing the back of my head when suddenly I saw who the person was - Serena.

My heart - for some strange reason - strated pounding madly and my eyes widened in surprise and shock. She stood up and apologized quickly, "I.. I'm sorry.. um.. I.. I'm gonna go now.."

Before I could even say a single word, she was already walking towards the door leading to the battle field.

I stood up as I stared at her in complete awe. Her magestic honey blonde hair was swaying gracefully in the air, so was her dress. Then all of a sudden, memories flooded my head.

There was I, at a Pokemon Gym, Serena shouting at me to do my best and not give up. There I was, at the Lumiose City Park with Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena, happily talking and laughing together. There I was, standing on the battle field at the Kalos League. There I was, watching Serena perform, her graceful honey blonde hair swaying magestically in the air, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

My eyes widened in shock, surprised of what I just saw. I stood there, frozen in place, completely speechless. I didn't know what to do, or what to say.

"Ash?"

A voice suddenly snapped me back into reality, I turned aroumd and saw Bonnie looking at me, both confusion and concern planted on her face. "Are you all right? You were spacing out," she explained.

"Huh.. oh.. yeah.. I'm fine, just..." I trailed off, suddenly looking at the floor. "I remembered something.."

Her blue eyes suddenly widened in surprise, "What?! You did? What was it about?" She asked nonstop, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"It was all different. One was where we were at a Pokemon Gym, one was when we were at the Lumiose City Park, one was where we were at the Kalos League.." I stopped for a moment. "One was when we were watching Serena perform.."

Her eyed widened even more and it was now twinkling nonstop. "Ahh! I'm so glad! You're amnesia's getting better, Ash!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "You'll get better in no time!"

I didn't respond; I just smiled back.