4 - Reunion

Ash POV

After I registered at the Pokemon Center in Lumiose City to join the tournament, I went inside the Kalos League and as I stepped in, I suddenly bumped into someone.

I nearly fell down but I managed to keep to standing, I looked at the person who accidentally bumped into me. She has a short honey-blonde hair and has ocean blue eyes. Once she saw me, she smirked.

She stood up and said, "Well, well, well, it looks like the loser is going to join the tournament."

"Hey, what's happening?" A girl with short orange hair that was tied up to a side ponytail came in. Once she saw me, her eyes got filled with anger, "What are you doing here?"

Do I know them?

And why is she mad at me?

Have we even met before?

"Uh... To compete.." I nervously answered.

Suddenly both girls burst out laughing.

"Um.. Did I say something funny?"

The honey-blonde haired girl stopped laughing and answered, "Seriously, what are you doing here?"

"Hold on. I have a question." I said.

"What?" She replied coldly.

"Have we met before?"

Both of their expressions suddenly changed from angry to mad. "Don't. Play. With. Us." The orange-haired girl sternly said.

"No, I'm serious, I really don't know who you guys are." I said.

Now she was fuming. She suddenly pushed me, and I hit the wall hard.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I clutched my head, revealing the bandage that was wrapped around it.

I looked at both of the girls and their expression changed from mad, to worry.

"Ash!" The honey-blonde haired girl rushed over to my side as she placed her hand in my shoulders for support. "Ash.. What happened?"

"I don't know either.. But Nurse Joy said I fell of a cliff." I explains through the pain.

The honey-blonde haired girl looked like she was about to cry as she placed her hands on her face, "No, no, no. This is all of my fault!"

"Hey Serena, it's not your fault. It's all out fault." The orange-haired girl said as she put her hands on the other girl's should write, who I learned was name was Serena.

"But.. But.. I was the who suggested to betray him." She wept.

A memory suddenly came to me,

"Ash, you should just give up on your dream!" Serena shouted.

I was shocked, shocked she'd actually say that to me.

"I mean, come on! You've been traveling for, how long? Ten years? And yet you've never won a single League before!" Misty spoke up.

"Yeah... I agree..." May added.

"You should just give up, Ash!" Clemont yelled.

Without thinking, I ran outside an into the forest. I ran and ran. Not daring to look back. I kept on going. I kept on running.

Into nowhere.

A sudden headache hit me as I clutched my head again and groaned in pain,
"Ugh..."

"Ash!" Serena shouted, rushing towards me, "What's wrong?"

Her voice.. I've definitely heard it somewhere before...

"Ash, what's wrong?" She asked again, this time a little more panicked.

Millions of flashbacks came to me and as one came, the ache on my head increase.

"Ugh.." I groaned. Serena looked at me about to cry.

Suddenly my vision became blurry, and I could barely see her worried face in front of me. I saw the orange-haired girl rushing to my side as well and bent down. She looked she was saying something, although I couldn't hear it.

As more and more memories came to me, the worse I felt. It was like someone was stabbing me on the head.

Soon the pain became unbearable and I was constantly groaning, earning a worried Serena.

By now, there were like 20 people surrounding us, and all of those people.. I swear I've seen them somewhere..

More and more memories came and as more came, the pain slowly became even more unbearable.

I let out another groan before everything finally went black.