5 - Helping

Ash POV

Once I regained consciousness, the first thing I felt was a stabbing pain on my head, I let out a groan and clutched it.

Suddenly I heard the door creak but I ignored it. Right now, I was focused on my aching head. Soon the door was fully opened and it was revealed that it was Serena.

Serena POV

I opened the door slowly not wanting to wake Ash up. As I opened the door I saw Ash groaning while clutching his head. I instantly went over to his side and sat down on the bed. "Ash, what's wrong?" I gently said although all I got was a groan.

Panic was starting to build inside me. Ash was hurt, and it's all my fault.
"Ash, please lay back down." I gently said, trying to forget of the panic inside me.

He slowly laid back down and I sighed in relief as he looked a little better that before.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked quietly. "What is it?" I gently asked.

"Have we met before?"

I nodded, "Yes, we met on the Kanto Region on Professor Oak's summer camp." I said, "After that, we never saw each other for the past 5 years but later on the Kalos Region, we met once again."

Ash POV

She nodded, "Yes, we met on the Kanto Region on Professor Oak's summer camp." I said, "After that, we never saw each other for the past 5 years but later on the Kalos Region, we met once again."

Another memory suddenly came to me and pain hit me again. I groaned as I clutched my head.

"Ash!" She screamed. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." I said as the pain started to decrease, "I'm fine."

She looked at me and she looked like she was about to cry. "Ash.. I'm sorry."

I looked confused, "For what?"

"Oh.. Yeah.. Well.. Um.. You see.." She explained, "Before you got into the accident, you were.. Uh.. Betrayed.. By your friends.. And I was the one who suggested to betray you. Then, you ran into the forest and never came back. That's when you probably got into the accident." She finished and she started crying.

Another pain hit me as another memory came, although I tried to ignore it.

"Hey.. Um.. Serena.. I don't really understand what you said as I couldn't remember anything, but I know for sure it wasn't your fault." I attempted to comfort her, which worked, as she stopped crying and hugged me.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Of course."