8 - Sorry

Ash's POV

Once she stopped talking, I froze, saying nothing. I continued staring at the night sky, trying to remember what she just said.

Another star twinkled and I glued my eyes on them, still thinking about what she just said.

I gave her a quick glance and as I saw her, my heart skipped a beat.

Her honey-blonde hair was flowing in the wind and her cerulean blue eyes were focused on the night sky in front of us, and she just looked so.. Beautiful..

She was like an angel.. My angel..

Finally she noticed me and I immediately looked to the other side, slightly blushing.

I slowly turned around again and I locked my gaze my eyes on her beautiful blue eyes.

There was a moment of silence within us, and we were only looking at each other's eyes, not moving a centimeter.

Suddenly I looked away, breaking the contact we were making with our eyes. She turned away as well and I could see a light pink in her cheeks.

"W-we should sleep soon." I shakily and awkwardly said, trying to forget what just happened.

"Y-yeah.." She said, slowly standing up.

-The next day-

I was about to go out of the Pokemon Center to go to the battlefield to train my Pokemon but as I was about to open the door and step out, I suddenly heard a voice - a very familiar voice.

"Hey Ash!"

I turned around and saw Serena. As I looked at her, I could feel my cheeks slightly getting hotter. Suddenly, her beautiful cerulean eyes made contact with mine.

Staring only at each other's eyes, we both didn't even notice someone was right beside us.

"I ship you guys soooo hard!" I heard a voice.

Serena instantly broke the eye contact and her cheeks became red as a tomato as she looked away. Once she broke the eye contact; I did as well, and when I did, I looked away as well, blushing brightly.

"Oh my gosh, that was adorable!"

I looked to my right and I saw a little girl; she has short lemon blonde hair which was tied up into a side ponytail and like Serena, she has beautiful blue eyes.

For some reason, she seems.. Very familiar..

"Bonnie!" Serena screamed, blushing harder.

Instead of answering, she just giggled innocently making Serena blush even harder.

Serena went over to Bonnie and whispered, "Seriously, Bonnie. Can you leave us? I have something important to tell Ash."

"Ooooh.. You gonna confess?" I heard Bonnie tease.

"Bonnie!" Serena blushed harder.

"Ok, ok.. I'll leave.." Bonnie slowly walked  away, but before she could go upstairs, she winked at Serena making her cheeks get red as an apple.

After she went upstairs, Serena faced me, the blush on her face started to get lighter. She took a deep breath before she spoke,

"Ash.. I'm.. Sorry." She started, "I'm really sorry for everything. This is all my fault. If only I didn't decide to betray you.. None of this would have happened. You should've been having fun right now.. But instead.. You're dealing with amnesia.. And it's all my fault.." Her voice trailed off, getting quieter each second. I could see tears falling down her face as she looked down the ground.

I felt my heart break as she finished what she was saying, "Serena.." I quietly spoke, "I'm not really sure what did happen before the accident.. But for all I know.. It's not your fault."

A slight blush appeared on her face, "You really think that?"

"Of course." I nodded, smiling.

---