Chapter 1 [A Phone]

"Wacha doing?" A head popped into the corner of my view

"Oh my gosh Jimin, you almost gave me a heart attack," I whispered with my hand on my chest.

"What are you looking at?" He asked playfully as he snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Hey!" I whisper-yelled as I frantically tried to snatch my phone back. "Is it illegal for me to have some peace and quiet around here?" I mumbled while still fighting for my phone.

"Yes," he answered with a grin across his face. He looked back down at my phone and his eyes lit up.

"Hey don't read that!" I said a bit too loud. He covered my mouth with his finger to keep me from getting my phone back and talking.

"Shhh.." He sarcastically whispered, "it's a library," I rolled my eyes in response. Maybe if I just reach up high- Jimin started giggling like a child as he fell to the floor. In my concentration, I didn't completely notice I was sitting on his stomach trying to retrieve my phone.  His hands were waving around everywhere which made it harder to grab, and he also had the unfair advantage of being taller than me.

"Yes!" I whisper-yelled in triumph as I snatched my phone back.

"Alright, you win this time," he said with a smirk while looking up at me. After a few seconds I realised the position I was in and immediately stood up.

"S-sorry..." I stuttered. He pouted in response.

"I was just getting comfortable." I rolled my eyes at his remark and started walking away. "Wait!" Suddenly, my arm got pulled back, I was now a few centimetres away from Jimin's face and could feel his breath on my skin.

"We're gonna be real late for class, what's your excuse?" He whispered. I let out my breath slowly as soon as he spoke, I didn't even know why I was holding it in.

"I'll just say I got mugged by a weirdo," I said before turning away and jogging out of the library to go to class.