Chapter 10 [A Mistake]

Mr Kim walked me up to my front door and nocked on it. Jin opened the door, smiling at me, a second later his eyes drifted over to Mr Kim which made his smile fade.

"Have a good night," Mr Kim said in his deep voice, pulling me closer and kissing me on the forehead. I was probably blushing like crazy but the porch light was very dim, making it hard to see.

"Goodnight M-" I paused for a second, I couldn't just call him Mr Kim. "Tae," I finished my sentence quietly.

"Ah, y/n! I told you not to call me that when other people are around." He said while turning away and walking to his car. I had to think about what he just said for a few seconds. My face started burning up Jin's going to think I call Mr Kim master when no one's around. I glanced up at Jin who was staring blankly at Mr Kim's car as he drove away, mumbling something to himself. He soon pulled me inside and closed the door behind us.

"I still don't like him," Jin said while walking into the kitchen. "Also, I booked tickets to a cute little holiday home." Jin said, grinning. I walked into my bedroom with excitement. 

The next few days were boring, as usual. Jungkook wasn't able to come over since I had work in the afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday. I also reserved Friday night for packing.

I leapt out of my bed at the sound of my alarm ringing.

"Jin!" I yelled, running through my house.

"Be careful, y/n, you don't want to hurt yourself." Jin said as he walked into my room and retrieved my suitcase.

"I can't wait to get there," I smiled to myself. Jin chuckled as he took our suitcases to our car.

I had breakfast while I waited for people to arrive since Jin said he already ate. Hobi arrived in a massive "holiday" hat (that's what he called it) and soon Yoongi and Namjoon arrived.

"Okay," Jin said while dusting non-existent dust off his hands. "Everything's packed! Let's get in."

Hobi was in the front with Jin, who was driving and Suga decided I should be in the middle since I was the smallest. I'm pretty sure he just wanted the window so he could sleep on it. After an hour or two of driving, we arrived.

"Ahh! It's so big!" Hobi yelled as he ran out the car. This is going to be a great holiday. I thought to myself while looking up at the holiday home.

We decided to change things up a little and put Hobi and Suga in a room together, which left Jin and Namjoon in a room together. I had a room by myself, of course. Jin and Hobi were outside cooking while I sat in Suga's room on my phone while he slept.

"Dinner time!" Jin said as he popped his head through the door. I think it woke Yoongi up but he might've already been awake.

Namjoon stared at me with cold eyes the whole time we ate, making me incredibly uncomfortable. Hobi and Jin left the dinner table to go to bed, leaving Suga, Namjoon and I alone.

"So..." Suga said while playing with the table cloth. "You're both enemies right?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say that..." I said while glancing at Namjoon.

"I wouldn't be friends with her." He grumbled. Come on!? I didn't even say anything!

"I wouldn't hurt people for my own enjoyment." I snapped back at him.

"I wouldn't kiss a nerd," he replied with a smug expression. I felt myself heating up, tears welled in my eyes but I wouldn't let myself cry in front of Namjoon. I stood up at the table and looked down at Yoongi who was in shock, before running to my room.

"Damn it," I mumbled to myself searching for my phone. "I must've left it in Suga's room," I whispered to myself while walking out of my room.

I decided not to turn the light on because I was scared it would wake Hobi. Something caught my shin as I walked into their room and tripped. Luckily, I landed on a bed, even though it didn't really feel like a bed.

"I don't think your boyfriend would be too happy if he saw you like this." A voice came from underneath me. Immediately, I was flipped around, whoever I was on top of was hovering over me now.

"What? N-no," I stuttered. "It was an accident," I said while trying to get up. The person on top of me had me pinned down and was way stronger than me.

"It wasn't an accident." He said while leaning down to my ear. "It was a mistake," he whispered. I felt chills run up my spine as he said those words. I closed my eyes in fear of what would happen next, but heard a click. Someone had turned on the lights. Cautiously, I opened my eyes.

"There we go!" Hobi grinned while grabbing my phone and handing it to me. "Now go to bed," he smiled. "We're going on a bush walk tomorrow!" I found it hard to believe he was the same person a few seconds ago. I glanced up to the doorway. Yoongi was standing there, next to the light switch, rubbing his eyes.

"Goodnight y/n," he said while yawning and walking to his bed.

"Goodnight," I mumbled before I shuffled out of their room and into mine. "Did that even happen?" I asked myself in confusion. That encounter proved I knew nothing about Hobi and maybe I should keep it that way. But for now, sleep sounds like a good idea.