Chapter 21 [Dazed]

As I stepped outside, I felt the cool air against my skin. The sky was still covered in a blanket of grey but the rain had stopped. Slowly, I started making my way to the store down the road.

Chimes played as soon as I opened the door.

"Welcome!" The shopkeeper sang as I walked inside. I collected all of the items on the list and brought it up to the front counter.

"Looks like it started raining again," the shopkeeper said while scanning my items. "You might need and umbrella, miss." My attention landed on the window at the front on the store. I shook my head as I watched small droplets begin to collect on the glass.

"It's just spitting." I smiled before taking my bags and thanking the shopkeeper. The chimes rang again as I opened the door and walked outside. After a few minutes of walking home I felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket. I took it out to find an unrecognisable number on the screen. Slowly, I lifted it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked while pulling my arm over my head to stop water from flying into my eyes.

"Is this y/n l/n?" The caller asked.

"Yes," I said while starting to worry. I hadn't done anything illegal recently, or ever.

"Are you m/n's daughter?" My eyes grew wide.

"Yes!" I yelled. The rain was getting heavier and I was practically soaked by now and could barely even hear myself. "What happened?" I asked.

"She got in an accident..." They said quietly.

"I can't hear you I'm-" I quickly looked at the houses around me. I could barely see to the end of the street and my shopping bags were filling up with water.

The person calling me spoke the next words louder.

"Your mother is in a coma."

"Excuse me?" I asked, in shock.

"She has 10% chance of survival," they muttered.

"W-what?" I whispered. My chin began trembling as I fell to my knees. I pulled the phone away from my ear, trying to process what he just said.

"No..." I mumbled to myself. "He's lying..." I whispered while splashing the water that almost covered my knees where I sat. I stood up from the ground with my arm covering my eyes from the pouring rain. At this point, I couldn't even tell if there were tears, water or both on my face.

I turned around, unsure what to do.

Go to Jungkook's house: A Nerd

Find Mr Kim at work: A Boss

Call Jimin: A Friend

Call Namjoon: A Bully

Call Hobi: A Stranger

Call Yoongi: A New Kid

Go home to Jin: A Neighbour

<Select a chapter for your chosen ending.>

Dazed [BTSxReader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें