Chapter 15 [A Dinner]

I fumbled my phone as it rang. This was the first time Mr Kim had ever called me and I was kind of nervous.

"Hello?" I asked while pulling the phone up to my ear.

"Y/n!" He said, he sounded rushed. "You know that deal we made?" He mumbled quickly. "I need you to do something for me."

"Okay?" I asked, unsure of what was coming next.

"I'll come by your house to pick you up in a minute," before I could object, Mr Kim hung up. After a few seconds, my phone vibrated.

Tae <3 (#1 Boss): Wear a dress

Alright I mumbled to myself as I put down my phone. I decided to wear the only formal dress I owned.

"Jin," I called as I opened his bedroom door. His room was surprisingly neat, even though I already knew he was a neat person.

"Y/n?" Jin asked from behind me. I immediately turned around.

"Oh, there you are," I said with a smile.

"What do you need?" He asked while adjusting his stance.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm going out soon." Jin was listening intently. "With my boyfriend," I added.

"Taehyung?" He asked, trying to hide his annoyance. I nodded in response. "Well, have fun." He mumbled. I turned away to walk to the living room when Jin called my name. "Oh and y/n, I like that dress on you." He said while looking at me up and down.

"Thank you," I sheepishly said while shuffling away. As soon as I got to the living room, there was a nock at the door. It must be him I mumbled as I opened it.

"Y/n!" Mr Kim said while glancing over my shoulder at Jin. "Are you ready?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah," I smiled nervously as he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me out of my house. "Bye Jin!" I said while looking back to my house and waving. Mr Kim opened the door to his expensive car so I could get in. "Thank you," I mumbled. We drove in silence for a few minutes before he began to speak.

"You look good," he said as he momentarily glanced over at me. I smiled in response.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"I'm meeting with a potential business partner at a dinner and my father asked me to bring my girlfriend." Mr Kim said. "He has a reckless son so I'll have to hold you close," he chuckled.

"Reckless son..." I mumbled.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"Nothing Mr Kim." I said while looking out of my window.

"Remember not to call me Mr Kim," he said, concentrating on the road. "Tae is fine," he smiled, "unless you can come up with any nicknames."

"Like V?" I giggled. He rolled his eyes.

"No, not like V, only Jungkook calls me that." He paused for a second. "And when he does, I hate it." Mr Kim pulled in front of a huge mansion. Woah... I mumbled.

"We're home," he said while getting out of the car and opening the door for me. I took his hand as I got out and stared at the huge house.

"You live here?" I asked in awe. He nodded and held my hand as we walked up the front stairs. As the front door opened, an eruption of laughter and talking filled the room in front of us.

"Let's go," he said as he stepped inside. There were many people scattered around the foyer of the mansion wearing nice suits and expensive dresses. I held on to Mr Kim's arm as we walked through the crowd.

"Ah Tae!" The man laughed as he pointed to him, he seems a bit tipsy but maybe that's just his personality. He was an older man with a large stomach and moustache. "Where is your father?" He asked while waving a drink around.

"He will be joining us for the meal." Mr Kim said formally. He's so calm, I wouldn't be able to talk to important people like this. "Is this your son?" He asked while looking at a person standing next to him, I hadn't even noticed he was there. Wait... I mumbled to myself.

"Yes! This is Namjoon, I hope he will take over my business in the future," he said while pulling his son in front of me. Namjoon didn't do anything, he just stared at me with the coldest eyes imaginable.

Later, we sat down at an incredibly long dining table for dinner. Mr Kim was beside me with his father and Namjoon and his father were sitting across from us. Unrecognisable people took up the rest of the space at the table.

"So when did you two get together?" Namjoon's father said while leaning towards both of us.

"Just recently." Mr Kim answered while squeezing my hand. "But I think she's the one." Mr Kim gave me a warm smile.

"Excuse me for a second," I said while standing up. "I need to go to the bathroom." I quickly shuffled away.

"Hold on..." I mumbled to myself. It had only just hit me that it was the first time I had been in Mr Kim's house and didn't know where anything was. I stumbled through multiple halls, searching for a bathroom. "Dead end," I mumbled while staring at a wall. I turned around and bumped my head on something behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I rubbed my sore nose and looked up at the person standing in front of me.

"Namjoon?" I jumped backwards as I spoke. "I'm just here with my boyfriend," I said, trying not to act scared.

He slowly began to walk towards me, "oh really?" He asked. I felt my back press against a wall. Someone, anyone please help me.