Chapter 13 [A Friendship]

For the whole week I was looking forward to the weekend, I didn't even have to go to work because Mr Kim was sick for the week. Finally, Saturday came.

I sneaked out my room, trying not to let Jin see me leave.

"Y/n," he said in a stern tone. As I turned around, I hit my face on his chest as I didn't expect him to be so close behind me. "Where are you going?" He asked while looking down at the cute dress I was wearing.

"I'm going out," I said while grabbing the door handle.

"On a date?" He asked as he placed his hand on mine and slowly leaned towards me.

"Date?" I asked with a fake laugh, "pffft I don't go on dates!" I said while pushing Jin's hand away and opening the front door. I felt Jin's stare as I walked down the road and began my journey to Jungkook's house.

Hastily, I knocked on the large brown door that served as the opening to Jungkook's home.
"Come in!" I heard a distant yell coming from inside. Slowly, I opened the door and went in.

I found Jungkook on the ground next to the door. "Sorry," he said while fumbling his shoes on "I was just doing homework." He continued as he got up. "Be brave..." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he took my hand. "Let's go," he pulled me out of his house and we walked to the train station.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he got handed our train tickets.

"You'll see," he said with a bunny smile. My eyes widened as I stepped onto the train. Why is he here? Why now? I asked myself in confusion. Why is he walking towards us? Oh no...

"Jungkook!" He said with a bright smile across his face. I quickly hid behind Jungkook and a few other people.

"V!" He responded while shaking his hand.

"I told you not to call me that!" He chucked while lightly punching Jungkook's shoulder. Are these guys friends? Jungkook laughed in response. "Is this your girlfriend?" He asked while leaning over Jungkook's shoulder. He gently pulled me out in front of him.

"No," he mumbled. "She already has a boyfriend." I looked up to Mr Kim who had a sly smile on his face.

"Is that so?" He asked. "Your boyfriend must be really great," he said while leaning down towards me.

"Heh, yeah..." I mumbled while glancing around the train.

"See you on Tuesday," he whispered into my ear with a wink before standing up straight. "Well, this is my stop," Mr Kim said while walking off the train.

"Who was that guy?" I asked, pretending not to know him, I wanted to know how he knew Jungkook.

"He and my father both run very powerful businesses." He said while taking off his glasses and putting them in a case. "Originally, when Tae's father owned it, he and my parents wanted to marry their children into each family." He chuckled to himself as he put the case in his bag. "But instead of having a boy and a girl, the two families had Tae and I." I smiled to myself.

"So you've both known each other since you were born?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand while walking out of the train.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got onto the platform.

"You'll see," he replied as we kept walking.

<Ahh sorry this is so short T^T I will work harder to make longer chapters!!>