Chapter 16 [A Sickness]

Namjoon had me cornered in a house I had never been in, even if I could run I wouldn't know where to go. I stared at the floor, trying to block out reality.

"Y/n," Namjoon said in an annoyed tone as he lifted my chin up, his hands were cold and strong. I was now staring into his eyes, why is he so mean? I felt tears starting to well in my eyes. "I'm not like Yoongi or Jungkook or Jimin," he said as he coldly staring into my eyes.

"Why is that?" I asked, pretending not to be scared.

"When I want something..." Namjoon leaned closer to me without breaking eye contact. "...I get it." He whispered before roughly pressing his lips against mine. I stood there frozen in shock as my body felt too weak to fight back. Namjoon pulled away and glanced at my shocked expression while smirking to himself. Satisfied in what he had done, he turned away, walked down the hall and left. I immediately fell to my knees, tears came streaming out of my eyes as I tried to stumble to my feet. I tried squinting through my blurred vision to see down the hall. A figure seemed to be running towards me but the sound of him calling my name seemed to get further and further every step he took.

The last words I remembered hearing were "you're going to be okay."

My eyes slowly opened to what seemed like my front porch. It was so warm... Is Mr Kim holding me? I looked over to the door and saw Jin standing in the doorway with a worried expression. I stress him out too much. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hear what they were saying, my head was spinning. I felt a hand slide under my legs and back, I think Jin was holding me now. Soon, he carried me into my room, set me on my bed and sat beside me.

"What am I going to do with you?" He smiled to himself while stroking my hair. Jin's voice sounded so relaxing... No matter how hard I fought to stay awake, I just couldn't do it.

I woke up in my bedroom, confused and worried. Jin was still sitting next to my bed from last night but had fallen asleep, I noticed he was holding a note.

Sorry if I fall asleep. Taehyung said he found you stumbling through a hallway when you passed out. He said he took you home early but got the partnership with Namjoon's father because he thought Tae was a "caring young man." You don't have to go to school today if you don't feel up to it, but Taehyung wants you to be at work tomorrow.

As I stepped out of bed the world began to spin and my head grew heavy. Everything felt cold and suddenly, I fell. I heard a groan come from underneath me.

"Woah... Take it easy." Jin said in a raspy voice.

"I'm sorry," I muttered as I attempted to get back on my feet. "I'll be going to school soon," I said while falling over.

"No you won't." Jin said with a chuckle as he helped me up from the ground. "I think you should stay home and get some rest." Jin picked me up and walked me over to the couch. "There," he said with a smile. "I'll make you some breakfast," I nodded while trying to hide my chattering teeth and shivering body. "And I'll get you some blankets," he continued.

Jin came back moments later with a bowl of warm soup and a pile of blankets in his hands. He dumped the blankets in top of me and gently placed the bowl on the table. He looks after me so well I thought to myself while getting comfortable.

"Thank you," I said while watching him sit down beside me. For half of the day Jin tended to my needs and watched tv with me, for the other half I was falling asleep on Jin, falling asleep in the middle of a conversation or just napping. He didn't seem to mind though.

I woke up to Jin talking to someone. I think it was dark outside by now.

"Ah, she's awake now," I heard Jin say.

"I'll be quick," the other voice responded, it sounded like Jungkook. He sat on the couch beside me holding a huge bouquet of flowers and smiling nervously. "I just wanted to come over and see if you were doing alright." I smiled intently at him. "Get well soon," he said quickly while handing me the flowers. They smell so good! They must've been so expensive.

"Thank you," I said softly while admiring them.

"Well, I should go now." He said while standing up.

"Goodnight," I smiled.

"Goodnight." Jungkook responded before leaving. Jin came over and put Jungkook's gift in a vase and placed them on the coffee table in front of me. I smiled softly as I slowly drifted off to sleep again.