Chapter 3 [A Book]

"You're here!" A smiling face greeted me.

"Yes! Finally! Sorry I'm late!" I spoke quickly and quietly.

"No problem," he grinned while pushing his glasses further up his nose. "And this is..?" He asked while tilting his head to look behind me. I opened my mouth to answer but Yoongi beat me to it.

"Suga." He said while stepping in front of me and reaching his hand out.

"Jungkook." His smile faded as soon as Yoongi started talking and shook his hand. Wow, this was so tense...

"Well!" I said while pulling books out of my bag and sitting down. "I have nothing in next period so could we have some extra time here?" I asked while putting my books down on a table. Jungkook nodded happily in response and sat down across from me. Suga sat next to me emotionless, as usual and rested his head on the desk. I felt bad for him, it must be hard moving schools in grade 12... I wonder how many friends he left an- my trail of thought was interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face.

"Earth to  y/n..." Jungkook said with an annoyed expression.

"Sorry," I muttered, "let's get to it."

<Studying>

"I didn't know you'd be here!" A familiar voice sung happily. He was so loud he even woke Yoongi up. I turned around and put my finger up to my lips.

"Shhh," I whispered sarcastically, "it's a library!" I mocked. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat next to Jungkook.

"Are you finally trying to get yourself a girlfriend?" He asked as he put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook started going red and shook his head, I can't lie, it was kinda cute.

"Good," Jimin whispered, "cause this one's mine!" He said while pointing to me. I rolled my eyes in response, he had been like this since grade school. Suga seemed to be annoyed at Jimin now, probably because he woke him up.

"Jimin I'm just trying to help her study..." Jungkook groaned.

"Yeah well you need to start studying some social skills," Jimin chuckled.

"Do you want to finish this at my house?" Jungkook asked as Jimin pulled him away. I nodded as I stood up out of my chair.

"Are you really going to that loser's house?" Suga asked in a sleepy voice. I nodded as I picked up my books and put them away. He sighed and stood up next to me with a groan.

"Where are we going?" He asked. The bell rang, signalling the end of the day immediately after he spoke.

"I'm going home." I said with a smile. He waved slowly as I left the building.

(Sorry this chapter is shorter the next one will be longer!!)