Chapter 14 [A Date]

"Close you eyes," Jungkook said in a quiet tone. "Please." He added. I did as he said and felt the ground fall away from my feet. Was Jungkook carrying me? I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled.

"Please don't drop me," I said, clinging on him tighter. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he chuckled.

"We're here," he said while setting me down on what felt like grass. Slowly, I opened my eyes. We were sitting on a hill, looking down at the beautiful lights of the city. Wait I thought to myself. Jungkook carried me up here?

"Sit on this," he said while setting down a small picnic blanket. He pulled a few containers out of his bag with a smile.

"I cooked dinner," he grinned.

"You can cook?" I asked in disbelief, this guy was such an all-rounder.

"They say my potatoes can defy gravity." He said, staring off into the distance. I didn't even try to question where that rumour came from.

Honestly, Jungkook was amazing at cooking, maybe almost as good as Jin at it. I flopped onto my back with a sigh after eating and looked up at the stars.

"When's your birthday?" He asked out of the blue.

"In maybe a month or two." I replied. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"What's your boyfriend like?" He asked as he turned on his side to face me.

I sat there frozen, not knowing what to say. Maybe if I just pretend to be asleep, I won't have to answer it, I thought to myself while closing my eyes.

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. Immediately, I sat up. "Did I actually fall asleep last night?" I mumbled to myself. Phew, I thought, it's just Jungkook's room. My eyes drifted town to where he was sleeping, which was on the floor. My stomach filled with guilt as I saw the incredibly uncomfortable position he was in.

"Jungkook," I said softly while getting out of bed and kneeling next to his sleeping body.

"Y/n.." He muttered while turning toward me.

"Good morning," I said softly. He smiled up at me with a tired expression.

Jungkook and I had breakfast in silence, not awkward silence, just silence.

"We should do this more often." He said while glancing up at me from his bowl of cereal.

"Really?" I said with a small smile.

"I could get used to be waking up to you," he chuckled. I felt my face heat up a little. Jungkook glanced away for a second, unintentionally, I followed his eyes. He was looking up at the clock.

"Wow, it's 10am already?" I asked, confused. "I can't believe we slept in so late," I was used to waking up at 6am for school and hadn't had a long sleep in ages.

"You seemed to be very tired yesterday," he smiled.

"About that..." I mumbled. "Did you have to carry me home?" I asked, slightly nervous.

"Yeah," he whispered, Jungkook looked like he was trying to remember something. My eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Did I say or do anything last night while I was asleep?" I asked while lowering my head. He smiled to himself for a second.

"You said many things," he put both of his hands on either side of me and leaned towards me.

"I can only resist so much." He whispered. I leaned back on the counter, and stared at Jungkook in shock.

"Did we-?" My question got cut off by Jungkook giggling to himself.

"I was kidding," he said while taking his hands off the counter. "But you did ramble on about someone for a while, you made me hold your hand or you wouldn't be quiet," Jungkook laughed. "I was getting stares so I had no choice but to hold it. I'm sorry," he mumbled the last part. I turned away so Jungkook couldn't see my red face.

"Who was I rambling on about?" I mumbled to myself. "I think I should go home now," I said while turning towards Jungkook. His eyes looked sad but his smile said otherwise.

"Okay," he said while walking outside with me. He opened his car door for me and I got in. I hope Jin won't be mad at me for coming home a little late... I thought to myself as we drove to my house. Soon, we arrived. Jungkook walked me up to the front of my house and knocked on the door.

Jin immediately opened the door with a phone in his hand. I stared at him in shock. He had a worried expression on his face and looked like he hadn't slept for ages.

"Y/n," he said expressionless, tears began to well in his eyes. He looked over to Jungkook and sniffled before speaking.

"Thank you for taking her home." Jin said before pulling me inside and closing the door on Jungkook. Jin's back slid down the door as his fingers ran through his hair. He sat on the floor, motionless for minutes. A small pool or tears collected on the floor underneath him.

"What happened?" I asked, kneeling down in front of him.

"I'm sorry," Jin said while wiping away tears from his face. "I'm sorry I've been so overprotective." He sniffled. "I just- a young girl like y-," he tried to compose himself for a second. "I was scared when you were going out so late... And when you didn't come back I-" Jin lunged forward and hugged me tightly. "I was so scared," he whispered. "I thought you ran away or got taken," his breathing went funny for a second and he held me tighter.

"It's okay now," I whispered, hugging him back. It's okay now.

<I hope to be posting chapters as long as this one from now on!!>