Part 4

Your eyes open and you sit up in the bed looking around the room, you already knew where you were. This was the same room you were some time ago. You heard a slow and deep breath beside you and you looked at who it was without thinking and your eyes open in shock. He was lay back in the chair his head falling on his chest, his long hair was pulled up in a loose bun, but some loose lock falling in his face. He had really manly feature, a beard from a few days without cutting it, he seemed exhausted.

His body shift and his eyes open slowly, you couldn't look anywhere else, the movement of his lips, everything about him did something to you. You hold your breath when he moved, you had hoped that he wouldn't looked at you, but he did looked up a little groggy. He stopped a few second looking at you, he seemed lost in thought. You couldn't think anymore, you couldn't hear anything except your heart that was thumping so hard in your ears.

You jumped when he got up from the chair he was on. He didn't approach you, he knew you were wary around him so he didn't push it.

"I'll go get Wanda and Steve..." he said sad that you seemed scared of him, he didn't want you to be scared, but you were still wondering what happened.

"Don't go...please..." you whisper, you want to talk to him, but you never knew why you were in such a panic when you had to see him. It wasn't that bad finally to see him.

He stopped midway to the door, he didn't turn around but he stayed there.

"I'm sorry if I scared you..." his voice was slow and low.

"Don't be..." you shook your head slowly. "I panic whenever I think about what they did to me."

"What did they do?" he turn around and slowly approach you, you were looking at your hands.

"They wanted to recreate the Winter Soldier, or something like that..." you close your eyes. "They wanted a new little puppet because they were having few difficulties with their old one." he chuckle and sit back on the chair.

"I'm not all free you know." he looked at the ground playing with his hands.

You swing your legs over the edge of the bed, facing him. You took his hands in yours, he looked at you surprised.

"Those words might never be removed from your memories" you bite your lips, trying to keep eyes contact with him. "Fight these words." a small smile broke on his lips.

"I can't." he gripped you hands stronger. "I'm not able to."

"If you say it like that then no you won't be able... stand for yourself!" you stop to looked at him, he seemed shock by what you were saying. "Broke those chains that hold you down."

You removed your hands from his, but he grab your hands again.

"Why are you so courageous after all they did to you?" he was curious about you.

"I'm afraid of what they did, but I don't want to be a puppet..." you never knew his named, they never told you.

"James Buchanan Barnes." He whisper slowly."Just call me Bucky."

"So he was right when he call you Bucky." you smile at him. "Never let go of those memories."

You removed your hands from his again and cup his face with them. You kiss his forehead before pressing yours on his. You weren't able to stop smiling, you had to say it to him but you were scared.

"Thank you, for all you did for me." you close your eyes, trying to hold back your tears. "Without you I wouldn't be here."

He wanted you to stop thinking about that but he didn't knew what to do, the only thing that came to his mind was to crush his lips on yours. You were surprised by his actions, but you didn't hate it, so you respond to him by deepen the kiss more. When you break apart you were short of breathe, you couldn't help but laugh, he looked at you hurt. You weren't able to stop laughing, your nerves finally relax and the way they relax was to laugh from this stupid fear from him you had for so long. You cup his face still giggling.

"I-I'm s-sorry." you gave him another fast kiss on his lips. "I finally relax after all this time..."

"My kiss made you relax?" he looked confused and it made you chuckle.

"hum, you can say it like that." you sit on the edge of the bed looking at him. "I'm still wondering... Why was I so scared of you."

"You were scared of me?" you nod at him and you let yourself fall on the bed.

"You were the one they call the Winter Soldier, their most proud project." you were looking at the ceiling. "They were talking about you like a killer."

He didn't answer, but you knew that he was thinking about himself like that. That he was seeing himself like a killer, like a monster. You sit back and looked at him.

"Don't you ever say that you're a monster." he looked at you surprised. "You were control by them."

"That's what I'm trying to make him understand but he don't want to listen to me." the two of you jumped and look at the door where Steve is with Wanda who is trying not to scream of joy.

"For how long have you been there?" Bucky gulp loudly.

"Long enough to witness that hot kiss." exclaimed Wanda putting her hands on her lips, Steve beginning to blush.

You looked at Bucky and you weren't able to say anything, he seemed as shock as you were. You looked at Wanda who had the brightest smile. You couldnt' help smiling after seeing hers, why would you feel bad about this when they seemed happy about it.

"Why do you look so happy about it?" you got up an approach Wanda who gave you a hug.

Steve approach Bucky and playfully punch his shoulder, Wanda then grab your hand and bring you out of the room, you were then in a big room with a lots of clothes.

"W-Wow..." you were speechless, there was a lot of clothes in there.

"Choose what you like." she had a smile plastered on her lips seeing you happy made her happy.

"A-Anything?" she nod at you and you run in the different section and look at every pieces of clothes to finally choose something simple.

Bucky and Steve had join Wanda by the time you had choose want you wanted, and when you came back the two boys were looking at you with round eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" you looked at yourself, but you didn't see what was wrong, they shook their heads still looking at you. Wanda laugh and came to you.

"There is nothing wrong with you." she made you turn on yourself. "The problem is them."

She bring you with her, she didn't want you to be alone for now and they need to find what were your powers. Steve's cell phone ring and when he looked at it he frowned before answering it.

"Yes? are you sure. can you send everything to me please. Thank you Nat." he hung up and looked at his phone in his hands, unsure of what he just heard.

"What's wrong?" Bucky looked at him worried.

"I had ask Natasha to search for some information on Y/N, but what she found..." he wasn't able to say it. "We might need to talk to her."

Steve leave a confused Bucky alone, he didn't knew what to believe, what to search for. Who were you, why were HYDRA still searching for you, what Natasha said to him. These question were so hard, but he had to have answer to them to trust you.