Part 10

It's now been a month since you came back with Robin, Natasha had gone back to New York so you were with Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Clint, Sam & T'Challa. It was hard at time, but you were beginning to remember little by little. Robin had less nightmares, you were relieved to see her being happy and act like a child. With Bucky, it still wasn't great, but it was better.

You heard little footsteps approaching the room where you were, when the door open you could see a little shadow run in the room, shortly follow by someone bigger.

"Did you see Robin came in here?" asked Wanda with a big smile, you smiled at her.

"I don't know, hm. Did I saw someone coming before you?" after seeing that you heard little giggling coming from the wardrobe.

You walked to it and open the door slowly, she was sitting on the floor cupping her mouth with her hands trying to hold back her giggles. She got up and run into your arms, you embrace her and gave her a kiss on her hair.

"Playing hide-and-seek?" she nod at you before running to Wanda. "Play nice Robin." she turn to you with a serious expression before sticking her tongue out and running out of the room.

Wanda waved at you before following your daughter, you were happy that Wanda took care of her, there wasn't any child of her age where you were. You heard the door open again so without turning around you thought it was Robin who came back to hide in the kitchen.

"Hide-and-seek in the kitchen is not a great idea you know?" you went back to what you were doing.

"I don't think I'll play hide-and-seek don't worry." you turn around to look at who it was and he chuckles.

"Sorry Bucky... I thought it was Robin." your cheek were slowly tinted red. "She was playing hide-and-seek with Wanda."

He said nothing and sit on a stool before where you are preparing some food, you didn't want to leave Robin alone so you weren't going on mission for now. You want to thank them for what they did and they took you in, so you were doing food for them all.

"Why are you doing all this?" he didn't mean to sound harsh but it hurt you a little.

"What are you talking about?" you slice some of the vegetables before you before putting them in the water. "Doing the food?" he said nothing but you knew it was it. "Because I don't know how to thank all of you other than that."

He decide to say nothing more, he saw that he had hurt you with what he said. He kept looking at you, you were humming the song you were hearing in the radio you had at your side. He raised his brows when you began to swing you hips at the rhythm of the music. You catch a movement from the corner of your eyes and when you looked, Bucky was getting up from where he was.

You thought that maybe he was leaving, but he approach you slowly. He stopped before you and gave you his hand, you looked at him confused.

"What are you doing, Mister Barnes?" you questioned him playfully, he simply looked at you, his lips curving into a smile.

You put everything down and put your hands in his, he pulled you to him and you yelped at his sudden action. You tried to look at him angry, but seeing him with this pleased smile broke away all the anger you had. He began to slowly swing to the song who was playing, strangely enough it was a song you had heard before, an old song that your father used to listen and dance with your mother when you were little.

He put his hands on your hips, he wasn't sure if you would let him. You bring your forehead to his, while dancing slowly to the music. You were lost in the dance, you didn't heard people enter the room, when the song finished you weren't dancing anymore but you looked at each other without saying anything. When you heard someone cough you jumped and looked at who was there, you saw that everyone of them was there with that little playfully smile on their lips.

"Hum...are we intruding?" Steve looked at his friend with an expression saying - seriously pal?

"We were wondering if it was almost ready?" Wanda had Robin in her arms who was looking at you with a smile.

"I-I didn't finish everything." you didn't know what to say you were as red as a tomato is. "It's almost finish."

You went back to cooking and finish what was left to do before putting everything on the table with the help of everyone. They all sit and looked at what was on the table with sparkling eyes. All these colors and odors were appealing.

"This is to thank you all for what you did for me and Robin." you told them before sitting, you felt a hand taking yours and you looked at the sit beside you with a question look, he simply smile at you before eating. You smile and began to eat yourself, maybe it was going to be perfect. You were finally seeing this place as a home, somewhere where you could relax and say that you belong.