Part 7

They were all sleeping, but you couldn't your memories was still running in your head. You remember bit by bit, it was better than nothing. You decided to take a walk outside to help you calm your mind to finally be able to sleep. You were lost in thoughts while walking to the waterfall, you were mostly there, but without knowing why, everything went black.

They all woke up, and they all gathered in the living room. Natasha looked at Wanda, then Bucky with a confused look on her face. Bucky then looked at Wanda with the same expression, Wanda was confused at why they were looking at her until she remember that you weren't around. When they were about to go see if you were in your room T'Challa and Steve enter the room with a serious expression.

"What's wrong?" asked Natasha beginning to grasp what is going on. "It's Y/N?" he simply nod at her, but didn't add anything.

"She got kidnapped..." T'Challa went to a remote control on the small table and when the screen light up they were able to see you walking, then suddenly a dark figure approach you and they weren't able to see what it did, but you fell on the ground and he bring you away.

Bucky was squeezing his fist so much that his knuckles became white, they were all worried, they didn't knew you for long, but they knew what you were capable of and that scared them.

"Will you ask Tony for help?" Wanda was scared, but the more they were, the best it'll be.

"If you want our help, will have to pass through a lots of papers and people to see if it will affect a lot of people." Natasha was beginning to regret signing for it.

"Natasha she froze a men to dead." Steve sigh and she looked at him with round eyes.

"I don't want SHIELD to be bring in that." Natasha was clear, it wasn't necessary, even if more help would have been the best. She still decided to help them, going against what she signed for.

They end up organising the mission to find you, they search in the HYDRA base nearby. Without any success, so they search a little further, they search until they went in and they found some clues that you might be there. They were welcome by gunshot and riffles, but they weren't strong enough for who they were, they were control in no time.

They enter a big room without being careful, they were surround in no time. They took a look around and saw something further in the back, something on the floor that they couldn't make what it was. They were push towards that mass on the ground, Bucky's eyes went wide and he run to it. He picked you up in his arms, you slowly open your eyes still dizzy and lost about what happen.

"Bucky? What happen?" you looked around and you shook your head a few time, you were back, back where you want to be as far as possible. "No...no..."

"Welcome back Soldier." all heads snap to where the voice came, the man was walking down some stairs. "We were beginning to be scared that you were killed."

The agent circle Bucky and you, so you had nowhere to go. Steve had try to run to his friend, but they shock him with a little device. You were looking at them helpless, you want to help them, but what could you do.

"Bring them and wipe them." the man leave the room laughing like a mad men.

You looked behind you and you saw that horrible, terrifying chair that you hate so much, Bucky hate it as much as you did and you were able to tell when his grip around you tighten. You were forced to get up and walked to this chair, his arms was still around you, he didn't want to let you go.

The two of you were now at the stairs of the chair, you didn't want to go, but thinking fast you knew it was the best idea for you to go first, that would give them time to get Bucky out of there. You turned around and face him, you knew he wouldn't let you do this.

"I'll go first." you whisper to him, he was about to talk but you silence him by kissing him.

"Don't do this..." he wasn't able to talk he looked at you with tears in his eyes. "Please..."

"You need them as much as they need you." You kissed him again. "I have nothing left."

You didn't let him the chance to talk that you walked slowly up the stairs, the more you approach the chair, the more you were feeling sick. You heard screaming in the background, but you were trying not to listen to them, hearing him scream to you was the worst. You usually didn't saw each other being wipe, but they wanted to do it before all of them, to show them that they were powerful.

You closed you eyes before sitting on this chair, the cold metal on your skin gave you goose bumps, will that be the last thing you'll remember. His lips on yours, those feelings for him, your heart about to explode from happiness to be with him. You then had a flash of curious big blue eyes looking at you.

"Robin..." you whisper to yourself.

They were beginning to work around to wipe you, but you were now ready for it. They put everything on you, you were trying to hold the smile from your lips. When they turn everything on, Bucky screamed at the top of his lungs. But nothing happen, everything stopped in the room, like something was happening but they didn't know what. You couldn't help the laugh, Bucky, Steve and the others began to think that you completely lost it.