Part 8

HYDRA agent was running all over the place, you sit up in the chair and looked at them with a smile on your lips.

"I told you that you wouldn't get me this easily." you looked around and no one of the people were looking at you.

When your eyes met the one of Bucky you told him sorry, before you got up from your chair and put out a knife and put it on the throat of the man beside you.

"Where is she?" the man was frighten by you but you saw that he didn't know where was the person you were searching for.

You cursed between your teeth and you begin to walked down the stairs when a big explosion echoed in the big room, you almost fall of the stairs but you were able to grab the ramp. You looked at the end of the room, where the man that talked to the two of you were walking out, he must know where she was. You run down the stairs where Bucky approach you, but you didn't look at him you just run where the man was, but while you were running the floor was separate for the protection of the man. You didn't care of that hole, you would pass through it or you'll leave your life trying.

you could hear Bucky's voice in all of the noise, but you had to find her, you wouldn't be able to live without her by your side. You run the faster you could, when you approach the hole you jumped, you didn't knew if you would be able to go over it. Bucky had tried to run to you, but Steve stopped him, He looked at his friend angry.

"Why are you stopping me?" he didn't move, but he was glaring at his friend.

"Buck, calm down." he didn't say more, he looked at his friend and he seemed to calm himself. "We have to go. Now!"

Bucky didn't move, but he knew he couldn't do anything, these words were still in his head. He was wondering why they didn't use them, did they knew them. When you jump over the hole, Bucky was holding his breath worried that you might fall. Wanda exclaimed her joy when you got up from the other side, he didn't think of it, but she was really worried about you too.

You were finally running to the man, he didn't saw you coming, when you jump on him he scream. When you finally stop rolling with him, you had the knife on his throat.

"Where is SHE?" you had enough, you want to know where she was, he laugh at your question, you looked him with round eyes.

"She's underground, will you go fetch her and die with her?" he had a smile, you knew where he meant.

You slam his head on the floor before running to a wall where a stair was and where you knew that it was going to be easier to pass through. You were able to grab the stair while jumping. You then grab the edge of the stairs to pass over the hole and you let go and fall on the floor down.

When you got up you saw Bucky running to you, he grabbed your arms worries in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" you looked at him surprised, but you free yourself from his grip.

"I do what I think is right." you back away while looking at him. "I'm sorry but I need to save her."

He was about to ask you who you were talking about but you run off in some door, you didn't know but he run after you worried. You stopped before a big door, you push it, but it wouldn't budge, you were about to cry, will everything you had try to save her would be for nothing. When you were about to try again to open it you saw someone pushing it open. You looked up and saw Bucky, he didn't know why you had to go there, but he want to help you. The others arrived shortly after him, they seemed to question your mental health but they had decided to follow you.

You smile at them before going inside, Bucky froze when he went inside. Before their eyes were cryogenic chamber, a lot of them. You were running in like you didn't see them, you went to the farther one. They joined you while you were working on the little computer on it, the glass defrost slowly, they could see a small body in it. You open the door and grab her so she don't fall down, she slowly open her eyes.

"R-Robin..." you were about to cry, you had found her. "Are you okay?" she nod at you and looked around nervously. "Don't worry, they're are friends."

You kissed her forehead and take her in your arms, you didn't want to let her here. You looked back at the others and nod at them.

"We can go now..." You took another look at her in your arms smiling. "I'm sorry, I'll explain everything when we're out. It's going to explode..."

They looked at you with round eyes and you were all on your way out. When you were all safely in the jet you sigh in relieve, that you had her with you. You were caressing her hair, she had her eyes closed, she didn't want to see what was happening.

"Hey honey." she lift her head to look at you. "Are you sure you're okay?" she sit up on your laps and looked at you.

"Now yes." she had tears rolling down her cheeks, it broke your heart to see her like that. "I miss you mommy..."

"I miss you too my angel." you bring her body to yours and slowly cradle her. "Everything is fine now. You'll be with me from now on." you kissed her head closing your eyes.

The small body was trembling, she was crying from relief that she was finally with her mom. The others decide to wait for asking question. Bucky was sit beside you, he didn't say anything but he seemed to be lost in thought, who was this child, he never saw her before, why was she in cryogenic sleep.