Part 6

You were still looking at the pictures on the table in front of you, still trying to put all the pieces together. Bucky had this specific picture in his hand, trying himself to put faces on the people he remember. You turn to Natasha so fast that it made her jumped.

"Did you find anything else about me?" you were hoping that she did, when she nod at you, you let out a shaky breathe.

"I find something that I didn't tell Steve." he looked at her and it took Bucky's attention to her to. "You were in some way connect to Margaret Carter."

"W-What? Wait! You are saying that she is connect to Peggy?" Steve was more confused that before, he then looked at you, you were searching where you had heard these name before.

You were repeating Peggy's name over and over, trying to bring some memories up, but nothing came to you. You were angry at yourself not being able to remember what you should. They were all looking at you, but you were lost in your thoughts, remembering that seemed to be important for you but you don't know why. Steve then put out something that looked like a little pocket watch, he played with it a few second before he open it. He sighed and put it in your hands, he was still hurt by all this, he didn't want to open this watch, but he had this picture of her in it.

"It's her..." he whisper softly, trying to think about it the least possible.

You gasp when you saw the picture, tears went rolling down your cheeks, your memories wasn't there. But you knew this woman, you knew who she was.

"I-I knew her, but I-I don't remember." then a sudden loud noise that sound like a gunshot was heard, you jumped at the noise and let the pocket watch fall on the floor and put your hands on your hears.

It triggered a memories from you, you turned around to look at where the sound came. You then saw a memories flashing before your eyes, you saw Peggy sit at a small table tears rolling down her face. You went sitting with her, you tried to lift up her spirit because she lost someone she was caring about.

"I remember. She was crying when she lost someone, I tried to cheer her up." you looked at Steve. "It was after she had lost you..."

"You mean after Steve dive into the ice?" Sam was more than interest in that now, you nod at him.

"I wasn't there when he did, but she came to me after." you bend over to got the pocket watch from the floor and gave it back to Steve.

"How can you still be alive, and still looking young?" Clint was searching his words, but he told his idea clearly.

"That I can't remember, but I'm afraid of the cryogenic chamber. I remember being in one, but not clearly enough." you sigh, your memories was like a puzzle missing pieces, you were finding little by little pieces that make connection in your memories. "I don't remember being able to control ice."

T'Challa who had got out when the sound of gunshot was heard came back to tell everyone that everything was okay, it was an experiment that went bad.

"Natasha do you have any other information about me?" you want to know the more information possible to put the pieces together.

"No, that's all I had found." she sit down and looked at you dumbfound. "I can't understand why this triggered so much."

"I don't understand either." you walked around the room, still thinking but answering every question they asked you. "I can't understand how did they kidnapped me. Why did I all forget."

You were rambling and walking, everyone was looking at you. Bucky got up and put himself before you, you weren't looking where you were going so you bump directly into him. You were about to pass by him but he put both of his hands on your shoulders, you looked at him confused. He didn't know why he was doing that himself, but he only surround you with his arms, you gripped the back of his shirt. You thought of struggling to free yourself, but you were feeling safe in his arms, like it wasn't the first time you were in them.

"Fuck boy..." all eyes turned to you, Steve chuckled before breaking in laughter. You looked at Bucky who had round eyes, with the laugh of Steve you couldn't help but laugh yourself, Bucky had a little smile before putting his chin on your head.

"Don't tell me you met him in the 40's." Steve was finally able to talk, he was still trying to hold his laughter back, Bucky nod to his friend.

"Yes and she was the last." he closed his eyes trying to remember everything from that day, your eyes, your hair, you perfume, everything.

He put his head in the crook of your neck, trying to remember these odor, these feeling. But he wouldn't be the same after all he lived, he still try his best. Like you understand what he was trying you pass your hands in his hair trying to calm him down from his ideas.

"You won't be able to return to who you were you know, neither will I..." you whisper softly into his ears.

"I know." he sigh his answer, but he seemed to be calmer. "Thank you."

You did a step back and looked at him with a soft smile on your lips.

"You're thanking me after all you did for me, that's the least I can do." you walked back to the picture, you remembered a name, but you couldn't put a face on it.

That name is pulling something emotional in you and you have to find out what is this name, who is this person. You bite your lips replaying your memories when you were with HYDRA but some parts was still missing, but you heard a scream in your memory, this scream gave you goose bumps and it made you want to run to help this someone. You didn't want to tell them this part of your memory unless it was necessary.