The Prince's Feelings.

Mastueo Castle
August 18th, 2017
10:30 AM

He had to see her again. It had been a week since he last saw her. It made him rather depressed. The servants in the castle noticed it. But the one that noticed it more was his brother's assistant. She had decided to stalk him a bit as at times he would even forget to eat. He was acting strange and she needed to know why.

He went into his room and locked the door behind him. Little did he know someone was hiding in his closet. As he planned the same escape root from last time, she followed.
Matsueo Village
Abandoned Part of the Village
11:00 AM

As she walked towards her shop, she walk past a toy store which reminded her of the kids she had met there earlier this week while she was on a grocery run and accidentally taken the wrong path. They were starving children there which made her very upset as she offered them a bit of food. The location was lonely and abandoned, as it almost could resemble a ghost town. If you were poor, you would live there. There was no playground or anything there for kids to run around and have a decent childhood. She, being the kind-hearted girl she was, offered them to come to her bakery any time for free food. As she remembered them she walked into the toy store to buy a pack of balloons and a helium tank. Maybe I could cheer them up with this. She thought as she carried the heavy helium tank. Suddenly she felt it getting lighter as she saw his black eyes.

"Ask for help, when you need it." Sasuke said as he stared into her eyes.

"I don't need help. I could do things fine on my own." She says trying to take the helium tank back from him.

"Stop being so stubborn." He said as she scoffed and continued walking without him.

They arrived at that lonely part of town as the kids recognized her they ran up to her and circled her.

"Hinata-nee-san!" One of the kids cried as he hugged her.

As he put the helium tank down, the group of kids stopped to look at him.

"No way!" The small group of girls looked as the prince took off his disguise.

"Prince Sasuke!" The girls formed around a small group around him as they fan girled.

The boys on the other hand surrounded Hinata.

"Honestly, girls are so weird. I'm glad you're not like that, Hinata-nee-san." The boy said tugging at her apron.

"Nee-san, what's that?" One of the boys said pointing to the helium tank.

"Ah! Ryoki, remember that balloon in the sky?" She said reaching down to his level.

"Yeah, what about it?" He said tilting his head.

"You said you wanted to see one in person so..ta-da!" She said handing him an un-inflated balloon.

"Uh, nee-san? I think this one is broken." He said as he held it in his palms as the others surrounded him to see.

"Silly, you have to inflate it first!" She said taking the balloon and attaching it to the helium tank. As she did the kids stared at it in aw as it was blowing up. She then tied a string to it and handed it to him.

"It's beautiful!" He yelled which caused the other kids to also want one.

"One at time!" She laughed as they all played around. She even showed them how to inflate it without the tank.

One person stared at her in awe the entire time. Never taking his eyes off her that he didn't even realize he was smiling.

"Sasuke-sama? Do you like Hinata-nee-san?" A small girl asked as the other girls were also eager to hear. Especially one person. One person who was hiding behind the bush the entire time.