The Village Girl's Trial {2}.

Courthouse
8:30 AM

"Let the trial begin." The judge slammed his hammer to silence everyone down.

"The reason as it states in this police report is for theft of the castle, is that correct?" The judge read out loud as the people in the jury shook their head in disappointment. He placed the loose leaf paper down and the crowd all had their eyes on Hinata. Eager for an answer.

As she was about to speak her lawyer placed his arm in front of her. "That is correct your honor but my client did not do such things."

"Is that right?" The judge gave a rather evil looking smirk as he watched the princess from across the room.

"You claim to not have done such things but where is the evidence?" The judge stated.

"If I may, may I please call someone to the stand?" Her lawyer announced as the people started at each other in confusion.

"You may." The judge said.

"I call forward Prince Sasuke." The lawyer said as the royal prince himself arose from his seat and began walking down the aisle full of astonished people.

The prince sat in the stand next to judge as he looked over at her. Her eyes were dull and un-full of life. Just what the hell did they do to her? If I ever find out there's going to be blood on my hands. He thought to himself as immediately he wanted to run up to her and take her hand so they would run away together.

"Mr.Uchiha, if I am correct you have a close relationship to Ms.Hyuga?" The lawyer stated.

"That is correct." The prince said not once losing his vision on Hinata.

"And what sort of relationship would this be to you?"

What were they exactly? They hated each other but at the same time they needed each other. What do you call a person like that? Friends? Best friends? Master and Servant? 

"Friends." He ended up saying as Hinata looked up at him with gazing eyes.

"And how would you describe Hinata?" The lawyer asked.

Hinata sighed as the question would receive the most sarcastic answer.

"She's tough, un-feminine, bad-mouthed, rude but that's not point. Even if she is all those things, she would never steal money from the castle." The prince winked at her which caused her to roll her eyes.

I'm doomed. She thought to herself.

"And what does that prove?" The princess remarked from across the room as they all turned their heads to look at her.

Her eyes were full of anger. Her emerald eyes glared at Hinata as if they could, they would have her head blown up into pieces.

"It proves Hinata is innocent." The prince snapped at her.

"Oh so it does?" The princess smiled at him as she arose from where she sat and walked down to the judge. She placed a flash drive onto the judge's desk as she walked back and stood in front of him.

"Watch it." She told him.

"Someone bring me my laptop." The judge said as a security guard came back in with his belongings.