The Prince & The Village Girl.

Mastueo Village
February 15th, 2017
20:46 PM

"So you see, she does still love me or else she wouldn't have left you live! You're exactly like her." He started walking closer to Hinata as she backed away.

"Stay away from me." Hinata lifted her arms as if ready to swing at any moment now.

"Exact personality. Exact face. You're basically her."

"That's enough Shisui." The prince managed to step in front of her with a sword in his hand.

"Don't make me laugh, Sasuke. I have a gun." He pulled it out and aimed towards him.

"Let's fight then." Sasuke aimed his sword at Shisui as he started shooting towards Sasuke.

Sasuke ran in a zig zag knowing it would decrease the chances of him getting shot.

He ran incredibly fast. Shisui shot his gun once more only to find out he was out of bullets.

He checked his pockets quickly to only find three bullets.

I got to make these three shots count.

He ran to hide behind a rock while he had reloaded.

He aimed around to see Sasuke looking around in the middle with Hinata beside him.

Dam it, if I shoot now I might hit Hinata.

He aimed carefully towards Sasuke.

The bullet ran through the air as Sasuke smirked and lifted his sword as the bullet was immediately was split in half.

Just what type of sword?!

The second bullet was shaky and was aimed terribly as it had hit the ground instead.

Hinata began to ran away.

"Fuck this." She said as Sasuke looked over to her.

Finally.

He aimed the last bullet while Sasuke was distracted by Hinata leaving.

He had his hand on the trigger as he was slowly pulling it.

That's when he felt a cold sword across his throat.

He looked up to see her cold stone eyes.

"I might be like my mother but just like my father:

I don't forgive easily."

She put the sword closer to his neck as it started to bleed a bit.

"Hinata." Sasuke said which caused her to stop and pin the sword onto his jacket which went onto the rock behind him.

That's when back up showed up as Sasuke explained everything to them. They fixed his arm up also.

Fearful, Shisui lifted himself up and turned himself in.

The prince held the village girl's hand as they watched them leave and the moon lift itself up.

"Luna." The prince said.

"It's the first thing I've learned from you." He said to her.

He looked down to see her arms wrapping around him as her whole body shivered

"How d-dare you touch a royal like that!" He laughed as she hit him in the stomach.

"Y-Yeah right! I only did that for-"

The prince back away with a smirk on his face

"My future wife can hug me anytime."

"Who said I would be your future wife?!" She said angrily.

The prince kneeled down onto one knee as Hinata looked at him.

"Hinata Hyuga, will you let me complete my promise and make you the happiest girl in the world. Let me stay by your side as your lover and protector but most importantly will you marry me?" He held out a gold ring.

"You're serious?" She laughed.

"After all this time, I don't think there's anyone I rather be with."

"What ever happened to never liking someone of my kind?"

"You helped me changed my way of seeing things."

"Then..I do." She held her hand out as the prince place the gold ring on her finger and lifted her up in the air as they heard giggling behind the bushes.

"Congratulations!!" They saw the kids running behind them and tackling them.

"Hinata-nee-san is going to make such a beautiful princess!!!" The girl screamed in excitement.

She suddenly noticed Ryoki in the back.

As she made his way over to him he hugged her.

"Don't forget about us, okay." He said as he began shaking.

"I could never forget about our future soccer player." She smiled.

"Sasuke-sama, you really did love Hinata-nee-san all this time!" The girls said.

"I guess you girls were right." He smiled as he saw her from the distance.

Thank you, Hinata.