The Village Girl Goes On A Date.

(Pt.1)
Mastueo Public High
February 18th, 2017
6:00 AM

The prince tapped his foot outside of the school gates. Impatiently waiting as his fan club surrounded him.

That's when he saw her. Quickly heading over to her, trying to push the girls out of the way.

"Hinata, we need to talk." He stopped her in her tracks.

"There's nothing to talk about." She tried to walk around him but he moved along with her.

"Please, hear me out."

"You're just another prince who thinks everyone will bow down & do whatever they want for you. Nothing will change that." She shoved him out of her way as she walked faster.

It wasn't until she felt herself being lifted by her feet as she was being carried princess style.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She fought but his grip was stronger.

"If you're not going to listen, might as well make you." He winked as he rushed through the crowd of shocked and angry fan girls.

It didn't take long until they reached the back of the school.

"Are you going to put me down now?" She looked away from him.

"Y-Yeah." He released her onto the ground.

"Look-" he began to talk until chalk dust was all over him.

He turned around only to be greeted by the same eyes as his.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." He put his elbow on the window sill with his cheek in his palm.

"Shisui?" The prince said confused.

"Hello, Sasuke. Hinata." He smiled at them.

"What are you doing here?" The prince dusted himself off.

"I teach here now."

"What?"

"Only for today, we came to see if any seniors would like to join the swords men or be a guard at the castle after they graduate."

"Oh."

"You should ask Kuruma." Hinata crossed her arms as she joined in the conversation.

"Oh, really?" Shisui looked at her.

"Yes, Kuruma is very good." Sasuke interrupted, not liking the tension between them.

Suddenly the school bell rang as they looked at each other.

"Well, we'd love to say and chat longer but we have classes to go to." Sasuke took Hinata's hand as they ran.
13:00 PM
Class had ended and Sasuke waited for Hinata at the school gates.

She looked at the window and sighed. As she gathered her belongings, she realized she was the only one left.

"Long time, no see." She heard from the side as she closed the door.