The Village Girl's Chocolate.

Mastueo Public School
February 14th, 2017
13:32 PM

It had been a while since the whole trial thing wore off. People around school started seeing Hinata as a hero while others were not so sure. In reality she didn't care. Although one person did. As she was starting to attract many boy's attention and received confessions daily but the boys would mysteriously apologize the day after.

"Hinata-chan is making chocolate!" A boy said as he and his friends peered through to peek from the slightly cracked open door.

"I wonder who it's for." The other said as she tied her into a ponytail.

"Hn." They heard a voice being cleared behind them as they turned around.

"Sasuke-sama!" One of them said nervously.

"Who are you staring at?" He said angrily.

"N-No one!" The other said.

He glared at them as they moved out of fear and he started into the culinary room. He saw her with her tied into a ponytail as her bangs were to her face. She had a lavender apron on and it almost looked like she was mother. He then noticed what she was making.

Chocolate? He looked at it confusingly.

"I wonder who's she going to confess too." The boys said eagerly.

"Confess?" The prince reacted quickly.

"Didn't you know? It's Valentine's Day." The boy said.

Oh right, I must have loads of presents waiting for me at home. The prince remembered his past Valentine's Day gifts from the past.

"Why do you guys suggest she's going to confess to someone just because she's making chocolate?" The prince demanded answers as he had never knew about the ways of the commoner folk.

"Don't you know? It's tradition. On Valentine's Day, girls make chocolate and confess their undying love to someone!" The boys said dramatically. As hearing that made the prince angry as he started sending an awful aurora.

"Did you hear the bell?" A boy said.

"Y-Yeah, we should get going." They scurried off.

"What smells like death and agony?" The prince heard behind him as he turned around to sneaky smile.

"Kuruma." He stared at him.

"What are you staring at?" He peeked through the door also.

"C-Chocolate?" Kuruma tumbled back.

If even he that was her childhood best friend was surprised then that meant she was planning on confessing. But to who?

"I wonder who's it's for." The prince said out loud as he saw her put them in the fridge with a smile on her face.

"Why don't we find out?" Kuruma grinned as Sasuke immediately saw his intentions.

"Follow her around?" Kuruma held out his hand.

"Follow her around." Sasuke shook his hand.