The Village Girls Goes on A Date {2}.

Mastueo Village
Uchiha Restaurant
20:31 PM

"Hinata?" Sasuke watched as they walked inside.

And he could've sworn he saw his cousin smirk at him.

"Hinata? Who's that?" One of the leaders from the team said.

"No one, never mind." He said as he turned back around.

"Well anyways,we really need to think of the guest of honor this year. This is the one time of year that King Itachi will pass on the throne to the next heir." The woman smiled at Sasuke but realized he had his attention focused on a certain table.

She cleared her voice to get his attention.

But it didn't work.

He was too focused on the way she was laughing with him.

It made him:

Mad?

"Uchiha." He then heard which cause him to turn around to a disappointed face.

"If you're not serious about this then how do you except to serve as our king!"The council man yelled which caused the tables around to turn around and stare.

"Don't embarrass me." The prince stood up.

"Embarrass you? You're embarrassing yourself. You're distracted looking over at some table when you should be more focused on the conversation we're having right now!" He yelled.

"What he's trying to say is that if you won't cooperate with us then we can't cooperate with you!" The woman stood up also to defend the council man.

"You don't want to cooperate with me? Fine, you are all fired. Guards!" The prince snapped his fingers.

"No, wait! Please!" The woman yelled as the guards began grabbing each of them and slowly kicking them out.

"You can't do this!" The council man yelled.

"I'm going to be King remember?" The prince crossed his arms as he watched them get dragged out.

He then turned back to look over at Hinata who looked at him with fear in her eyes.

His realized what he had done and looked down on himself.

He reached out to her but was stopped by Shisui's look.

Which angered him.

He grabbed Hinata by the wrist and began to run along with her.

Quietly but running together.

It didn't take long until Hinata stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are we running?!"

"Because I didn't want to stay there any longer."

"So why did I have to come?"

"Because I don't want you to say with him any longer."

She suddenly started laughing.

"What's so funny, Hyuga?"

"You're jealous." She smiled.

"I am not." He crossed his arms.

"Admit it." She crossed her arms too.

"Fine, I'm jealous."

"Why?"

"Because I hate seeing you with other men." He said.

"What are you trying to say?"She let go of her arms.

"Hinata, I want you to be mine." He smiled.

"What?" She stood surprised.

"I know I'm being selfish right now but seeing you with other men makes me angry. I never understood why I would feel this way. From the first day that I met you, I knew you were different from other girls and I wanted to treasure that. Then it happened, I wanted to see you more often. I thought about the things you would be doing at the moment, the sides and stories you kept to yourself. I wanted to explore you, all of you. Know more about you. Then I found myself getting nervous around you. I wanted you and I still do, Hinata. As my princess, as the next queen to thrown, as my future wife and mother to my kids because I love you so much more than words can describe. I know I fucked up so many times but let me make you the happiest girl in the world."

She stood there with her eyes staring back at his. She smiled.

"Sasuke." She said his name for the first time.

"I lo-" Her sentence was cut off once the prince hit the ground.

"What the fuck?" He said weakly as he held his arm to stop the blood from gushing out.

"Sasuke, you should know better than ruining someone's date." Shisui reloaded his gun.

"Shisui, stop!" Hinata walked calmly towards him with her hands up.

"Let's just calm down." She said.

"Calm down? You're nothing but a whore like your mother." He said aiming the gun at her.

"My mother? How do you know about my mother?" Hinata stopped.

"Your mother was the love of my fucking life. Then she left me, she left me for your piece of shit of a dad!" He started yelling.

"You take that back!" She started walking towards him.

"I told her I would get my revenge!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I was the one who killed your mother."