The Village Girl's Trial.

Mastueo Castle
September 6th, 2017
19:14 PM

An old carriage had pulled up outside the castle along with a limo. The prince stepped out as he was being handled tightly by guards. He struggled to be released from their tight grip.

"Let me go!" He ordered them.

"I'm sorry, Prince Sasuke. We have to take that thief to prison and take you by force to the castle." The guard said as Sasuke almost broke free of them.

"She's not a thief, she was with me all day." The prince angrily said.

"We can't do anything about that, sir. You'll just have to justify in court. For now, these our orders." The guard replied.

"Who's orders are you working under?" The prince asked.

"King Itachi's orders." The guard said as they walked up the steps.

The door to the small carriage opened as the village girl stepped out in chains.

"I'm not a thief." She said to the guard.

"Tell that to the judge." The guard kicked her as she fell to the ground.

"Hey! Tell him to be more careful with her!" The prince told his guards.

But they didn't say anything.

"Hinata! I'll get you out of there, I promise!" The prince yelled before the doors slammed behind him which echoed through the castle.

The maids looked at him as they wondered what was going on.

"You can let me go now." The prince demanded as they released him.

Suddenly the queen had approached him.

"Sasuke-kun, what's going on?" She said to him.

"Izumi. Where's my brother?" The prince said angrily.

"In his office but you mustn't disturb him right now. He's really busy." She said but it was too late as he was already marching down the hallway in anger to even listen to her words.

He opened the door to the King's office as his brother perked up from under his desk.

"What are you doing?" The prince said as he walked in further and closed the door behind him.

"Isn't he cute?" The King pulled out a small grey kitten from under his desk.

Real busy, huh?

"Cut the shit, nii-san. Why'd you accuse my friend for stealing money from the castle?" The prince said angrily.

"Sasuke, what are you taking about?" The King said confusedly.

"Don't act stupid, she's going to jail because of you!" He stood his ground.

"Sasuke, I never sent out an order. Even if I did, don't you think it's suspicious that no one had noticed the missing money earlier?" The King said.

"What do you mean?" The prince asked.

"Think about it, we have guards for a reason. You're telling me a small village girl managed to get passed our security, found out the safe number and left without getting caught? No, that wouldn't be possible unless.."

"Someone bribed their way in." Sasuke finished his sentence.

"Bingo, little brother. And not just someone. Someone with the authority to actually do it." He said.

"So, someone from the castle." The prince said.

"We just have to find out who."

"Then could you justify for my friend in court?" The prince asked for help from his brother for the first time in forever.

"I see what I could do." The King agreed.

The prince walked out of the office as he walked into the security breach of the castle.

"I need you, now." The prince told the small boy as he looked up.

"What do you need?" His blue eyes looked into his black ones.

"Get me all the security footage from today from the safe room." The prince instructed.

"You can count on me, Sasuke." Konohamaru smiled.

Konohamaru, their best hacker was a kid.

He opened his laptop as he hacked into the security footage.

"Skip forward and tell me if someone appears." The prince said as he looked over his shoulder.

He did as told and stopped as a certain person appeared on the screen.

"Who is that?" Konohamaru said as he zoomed in closer at the hoodied person.

"Try to get their face." The prince instructed.

As he did they both gasped as the person left with money in their bag.

That bitch is a liar. She deserves to be thrown in jail.

"Thanks, Konohamaru." The prince walked away in anger.
September 6th, 2017
Court House
8:30 AM

Her parents were in the jury as they watched their daughter come out in chains and worn out clothes. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days and her eyes were all dull as she had not slept the entire night.

I don't think I'll make it through this trial. She stood next to her lawyer.

The prince stared from afar. The court room silenced once the King showed up. The judge knocked his hammer as he cleared his voice.

"Let the trial begin."