The Village Girl Finds Out the Truth.

(Pt.1)
Mastueo Public High
February 15th, 2017
10:30 AM

He looked over to her desk where she was now sitting. They had changed seats and he was not liking it at all. She sat farther away from him now and was now in the front row near the door.

She had her head down as the teacher spoke.

"For this next project, please pick a partner." Iruka said but was interrupted quickly as the students began getting up from their seats to find their friends.

Charmingly the prince stood up as he walked towards Hinata only to have his pathway blocked by girls.

"Sasuke-sama, can we work together?" A girl said.

"Sorry, do you mind if I just-" He tried pushing his way out of their small crowd.

"Sasuke-sama! Work with me please!" Another fan girl pleaded.

"Do you mind if-" He said before being interrupted by a scream.

"Hinata-chan? Hinata-chan?! Sensei, call the nurse!" The class president yelled as Iruka hurried to intercom button.

There she was, her body laid on the floor almost turning pale. She was breathing heavily.

Immediately the prince pushed the girls away as they looked at him in shock.

"The button isn't working!" Iruka said as he hurried to his phone.

The class president moved out of the way as the prince put his head to her chest.

It's still beating. Thank God. He saw as his hand touched her forehead.

She's warm. She must have a fever. The prince raised her up by placing her arm over his shoulders while he held onto her waist.

"Put me down you perverted penguin." She said as he looked confused.

Perverted penguin? He shook it off as they walked out of the classroom together.

"Sasuke-sama, where are you going?" The class president called out.

"Nurse's office." He yelled as they left.

"Sasuke-sama? What brings you here?" The nurse stood quickly as he opened the door fully to reveal Hinata also.

"Oh please, lay her down." The nurse took her temperature.

"Indeed, she has a fever. I'll just call her parents and-" the nurse said before noticing the prince had his hand up meaning to silence.

"No need, I'll take her home. Prince's orders." He said as he called for his limo.

"Hyuga Bakery." He said as he hopped into the limo with her as he rested her head on his laps.

So this is her sleeping face.
Hyuga Bakery
11:00 AM

They arrived outside the bakery as he carried her princess style into the bakery as he knocked onto the door that led to the back.

"Hello?" He yelled but it had seem no one was home.

He managed to open the door with one hand as she was still in his arms.

The apartment led to a small modern living room.

"Well it could be worse." He said as walked around the house looking for her room.

He looked at the sign of the door as it read "Hinata" in kid hand writing.

Must be old. He thought as the door opened allowing them to enter in.

Her room wasn't messy or filthy as he imagined. It was quite neat and tidy for a high school student.

He laid her onto her small twin bed and tucked her in.

"I'll go make some cloths." He said as she laid sleepily.

Coming back, he noticed something at the edges of the door.

Height marks? He examined them as their were numbers besides the wooden marks on them.

He suddenly heard her groan as he walked into her room and placed the pads on her forehead.

He looked around her room as he noticed posters of boy bands.

I'm a prince, I'm way better than these dudes. He suddenly tumbled back knocking over a small picture frame.

Quickly picking it up and then examining it.

The woman smiled so beautifully with her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had eyes similar to Hinata's.

"Your mother looks exactly like you. Maybe a bit more attractive." He laughed placing it back.

"Hello?" The prince heard a voice come from in the house as their footsteps reached up to her room.

He looked at the person up and down. Before coming into complete shock.

"You."