Training

Established relationship

The sword passed a few inches above his head as he ducked down. Sara swooped her leg under his feet and he fell on his back.
"Getting better" She said extending her arm to help him. He grabbed her hand and pulled himself back up.
"How is this supposed to help me fight again?" He said rubbing the back of his neck and walking towards the sword he was using before she had knocked it out of his grasp.
"Stability and eye coordination" she said "when you fight you have to sense everything happening around you otherwise you lose". "I prefer using distance weapons" he said pointing at his cold gun. "And when you don't have any?" She replied with a hint of sass. He looked back at her and picked up his sword. "You run" he said putting the sword away. He grabbed two water bottles that were lying on the floor of the cargo bay and threw one to Sara. She caught it and opened the lid with her teeth. They both drank a few gulps. They had been training for about two hours now. He put his water down and walked up to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He placed his hands on her hips and returned the kiss.
A sound of foot steps came from the end of the hall. Sara quickly pulled away and turned to face the entrance.
A few seconds later Ray's face popped up. "Hey guys, what are you doing down here?" He asked with a bright smile. "Training!" They both replied at the same time. "Cool. Jax and I are working on a tracker that could let us know where everyone is during missions. Pretty cool right?"
"That's great Ray. Keep it up" she said with a fake smile.
"I will. Normally we should have them done by tonight. I have to go you guys keep doing what you're doing" he walked out the cargo bay and disappeared behind the corner of the hall.
"Well, you heard him" she said before going back into his arms to kiss him. Leonard closed his eyes and kissed her back.