Q n A

Lu

Do you still have feelings for Will at all?

I'm not sure I had any in the first place.

Will or Simon?

Simon. Will as a friend, though.

Have you and Simon ever had sex?

Um, wow, I didn't think I'd get questions like that. This is like The Modern interview all over again. I'm surprised you even asked, I guessed you already knew the answer.

Simon

Do you think you'll get back together with Lu anytime soon?

I mean, my hopes are high.

Why did you decide to take pictures for Lu? What were you hoping to achieve?

I wanted to do something creative, something that would get me out of the house. And seeing as she loves photography so much, I thought this was perfect. I found out through Sarah that she was working on this project with developing films, and that's when my plan began. I'm pretty proud, though. That was more romantic than anything Josh has ever done.

Do you get jealous of Will?

Hm. I feel like he's pretty far in the friend zone, so no.

Will

Will you marry me please? Honestly just notice me.

Well, I've noticed you now. And I appreciate the pun, but I'm only 21. Ah, rhyme.

Did you have any feelings for Lucifer at any point in your friendship with her?

I-uh... *laughs*

Gee

Why do you like glitter so much?

Because it's glitter! Who doesn't love glitter?

Ed

How did you feel when Lu ran out during your 'date'?

It was a little bit embarrassing. People turned around to see what was happening, and fast forward two minutes, I was sitting there with two hot meals that I had to pay for.

Why are you such a creep?

Excuse me? I don't even know you. These people have some bloody rude fans.

Josh

Are you going to propose to Freya soon?

You've already asked me this last time! I'll be honest, I have thought about it a little bit since the last time you asked me. I'll give you that much. Oh God, I hope Freya doesn't see this.

Marry me please.

I've just told you I'm thinking about marrying someone else! Unless you're Freya...?