Chapter 3: That one kiss is gonna change my whole life, i already know it

•Xavier in MM•
Malibu's POV:
•Two weeks later•

It's been two weeks since that day with Xavier. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth, but I have other things to worry about.
My job is going great. Me and Ashley are best friends already and she teaches me the do's and dont's in London.
Right now I'm currently at home laying on the couch because today is my day off! I'm in the middle of watching Never back down, it's a throwback, but that soon changed because there was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up and opened the door, and there stood.....Xavier.
"What are you doing here? It's 12:00, shouldn't you be at work or at lunch?" I asked nonchalantly while crossing my arms. His eyes immediately went to my chest then to my stomach and then my hips and then my legs. I forgot I was in a cropped tank top and booty shorts. Ugh! I should've changed!
"Eyes up here pretty boy" I said sternly. He looked at me and chuckled.
"Nice to see you to Malibu" he said with his low husky manly sexy voice. Ugh! The things he does is slowly killing me.
I rolled my eyes and stood in my spot.
"I came to apologize for leaving for two weeks. I had to go back home, in Russia, because of my family" he said while tucking his hands in his pant pockets.
"No need to apologize to me. I'm completely fine" I said with a small smile forming on my face but quickly pushed it away.
"Why don't you smile?" He asked with concern.
"Why don't you shut up and go?" I asked with sass.
He looked taken back making me feel bad.
I sighed,
"Because I just don't. I smiled with people I know won't leave. All guys want one thing from girls then they leave. I'm not falling into your trap. I'm pretty sure you have enough girls to fulfill your needs" I smarted off. I can never just keep my mouth closed, like, ever.
His emotions were easily read. You could see them through his eyes. They showed sadness, pity, slight anger, confusion and wander.
"I'd never do that to you, Malibu. Not all guys are the same" he said softly.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes,
"Okay whatever"
He looked at his shoes and back up at me, not saying anything. Jesus Malibu you're such a bitch, give him a chance, he's not like Mason.
I sighed,
"Come in" I opened the door so he could come in. He smiled and walked in.
"Ugh, in sorry I was a bitch. I'm just closed off from experience. Don't really want to get hurt for the millionth time" I said while getting a a water and handing it to him.
"I know you haven't known me for that long but please trust me when I say I would never hurt you. Yes I've had flings in the past but that's in the past. You're different Malibu, I wouldn't treat you like some thot on the streets. I'd treat you like a queen, buy you anything you want, get you ANYTHING. My momma raised me better than to throw out a perfect girl" he said with a truthful look. I had tears in my eyes but quickly tried pushing them back.
"Shh it's okay" he said while pulling me to his chest, in a hug. I lost it, I cried about everything and Xavier was just holding me and saying soothing words. He eventually calmed me and pulled back, grabbing my face in his hands.
"We don't have to talk about it now but just know if you need someone to talk to I'm here" he said quietly while rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.
I smiled and leaned into his touch. It's so soothing and it makes me forget about everything. I ignored the shocks that went through my body while he touched me.
"Stay" I whimpered out.
"Always" he said while cuddling closer to me. We're now in my bed.
I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat while he rubbed my side and hip.
Everything with him is so relaxing and wonderful, but his looks look like he runs the mafia or something.
"I want to take you out on a date" Xavier said softly, still rubbing my hip and side.
I looked up at him and smiled,
"Okay"
He smiled and laid his head on top of mine.
"I'm gonna wake you up around 3 because I want you to see my home and we can have dinner"
"Sounds like a plan" I said quietly, while softly rubbing his chest making him shiver. I didn't know I had an affect on him.
Soon we were both out like a light bulb.
-
-
"Cmon, Malibu. We gotta go" a familiar manly voice said. I groaned and sat up, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. Xavier was smiling down at me.
"It's 3, we gotta leave in 15-20 minutes" he said. I nodded and got up and walked over to my closet to pick out my dinner outfit.
(Malibu's outfit below/makeup)