Chapter 8: Laughter and Love

Malibu's POV:
•One week later•
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Why! I need sleep! I groaned and shut off my alarm. Why did I set an alarm? Oh! That's right! My mom and little sister are coming today and I have to get ready. I checked the clock to see it's 11:30. Ugh, I want to sleep in longer. Xavier's gone so I'm assuming he's at a meeting. I got up and made the bed and decided to dress nice but not fancy.
(Malibu's POV)

This past week has been hectic

This past week has been hectic. I called my mom and told her everything. She was first shocked but then she wanted to meet Xavier so I flew her out here from California. They'll be staying for a few days.
I decided to curl my hair and apply minimal amount of makeup. Like mascara, a little bit of foundation, and lipstick. Nothing to fancy. Mother would not approve of my outfit today but who cares, I'm 19 turning 20 in like 2 days.

After getting ready I decided to head downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw all the boys, including Xavier. Well I guess he's not at a meeting.
"Morning boys" I chirped. They all greeted me before returning back to their conversation.
"Xavier"
"Xavier"
"XAVIER!" I yelled. They all jumped and looked at me.
"I hate being ignored" I mumbled.
"I'm sorry baby. We were just talking about business. What do you need?" He asked while pulling me close to him. Chest to chest.
"Well my mom and little sister are at the airport now, so I need to leave to pick them up. I want Carlos and Zoro as my bodyguards today" I said while looking at all of them. Zoro and Carlos did a little cheer which made me laugh.
"Okay baby girl. Be safe. Stay by their sides. I love you" Xavier said before kissing me.
"I will. I love you to" I said after pulling apart from the kiss. He had lipstick on his lips. I giggled and he looked at me curiously but smiled.
"What?" He asked.
"You have my lipstick on your lips" I said softly. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I love it. It's like you've marked me" he said adding a wink at the end. That's right! He's mine:) I smiled and looked at my two bodyguards.
"Boys" I stopped them. They were both wrestling on the kitchen floor over who gets the last donut. I looked at Xavier and he looked at me. We both smiled, I decided to end this war. I walked over to the immature boys and grabbed the donut.
"Mine now. Let's go" I said sternly while taking a bite out of the donut. They got up quickly and looked at me.
"That's was mine" Both Zoro and Carlos whined. I gave them the 'back tf up' face and they quickly shut up. I looked at Xavier and smiled, he smiled back and mouthed 'be safe'.
'I will' With that being said me and the boys left to go pick up my mother and sister.

We arrived back home with my little sister and mother. To say the least Lola loves the boys and so does madré.
The boys gathered their belongings as I led them up to the house.
"Wow Malibu. This house is gorgeous. Russia is gorgeous" Mother said with a smile.
"Indeed it is madre. Wait till you see the inside" I said while opening the front door.
She gasped and so did Lola.
We walked in and they both looked around.
"I'll have Zoro give you a tour later. But first I want you to meet someone. BABE! GET IN HERE" I yelled out for Xavier.
"ah! nivel de voz querido" (ah! Voice level dear) Mother scolded.
"lo siento, mamá" (sorry mom) I said softly. She smiled and stood there waiting for Xavier. Almost right after that Xavier came walking in.
"¡Oh wow! malibú es guapo" (oh wow! Malibu, he's handsome) Mother exclaimed. Carlos laughed. Zoro looked lost, as well as Xavier.
"Inglés mamá" (English mom) I said, trying to hold back a laugh.
"Oh my bad dear. You are quit handsome. You two look perfect together" my mom said with a big smile. I smiled,
"Lets go to the kitchen" they all followed me. They all sat down except me. I was making lunch.
-
They've been talking non stop. Lola adores Xavier and so does mother. Mother, Lola, and Carlos would make fun of Zoro and Xavier in Spanish so they wouldn't understand. It was mainly Carlos making fun of Xavier and Zoro and telling secrets about them, mother and Lola just laughed along and talked. I'm glad to see them all happy.
"Dinners ready. I hope you like it. espero que siga gustando igual que el tuyo" (I hope it still tastes the same as yours) I directed the ending towards mother. She looked at me and smiled. They all got their plates and sat down at the table. Xavier last to leave the kitchen.
"You look beautiful as always. Thank you for the lunch. I love you" Xavier said softly before kissing me.
I smiled and kissed back.
"Your welcome. I love you to babe" I said after pulling away. He smiled and walked back into the dining room. I got myself a plate and headed there myself. It's an Hispanic dish. It's like enchiladas but with more stuff.

Lunch was great. Everyone got to know each other and it was just a happy time. It is now 2:00pm. Ya, we stayed at the dining room table for a long time.
"I'm tired" Lola said while rubbing her eyes.
"Here, I'll show you your room Lola. Mom, hang back." I said while picking Lola up. I walked up the stairs and to the guest room. I tucked in Lola and began to sing her to sleep.

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace

She was quickly asleep. She looked comfortable which made me feel good. She likes it here.
"You are gonna be a great mom" a familiar husky voice said. I smiled and looked back to see Xavier leaning against the door frame.
"Thank you. You'd be a great dad" I said while standing up. He kissed my lips and grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Mamá, do you want to sleep with Lola?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded.
"Okay. I bet your tired from the long flight. Go take a nap. It's the third door to the left" I said with a smile. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
"I love you Malibu" she said while holding my cheek.
"I love you to momma" I said quietly but with a smile. With that she left.
I looked at all three boys and they were smiling.
"What?" I asked, smiling back at them.
"You and your mom are close" Carlos said. I smiled,
"She's all I have" they got up and ran to hug me. Group hug!
We pulled back and I had tears running down my eyes.
"I love you guys" I said while chucking softly.
"We love you to" Zoro and Carlos said at the same time.
Xavier was quiet. I looked over at him and he was looking at me with so much emotion.
"I'm gonna go take a nap. Later Mal" Zoro said before giving me a hug, kissing my head and running up the stairs.
"Same" Carlos said, and did the exact same thing Zoro did before running up the stairs.
After they left, I returned my gaze back to Xavier.
"What's wrong?" I asked while walking over to him.
"I just really love you, Malibu. Like a lot" he said softly. His hands were gripping my waist and I was pulled flush against him.
"I love you to, Xavier. A lot a lot" I said with a smile. He then kissed me.
After a few minutes he pulled back.
"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

We are laying in bed watching tv when all of a sudden he started to kiss my neck. I moaned but kept watching tv.
"Xavier. I'm trying to watch tv" I moaned out. He chuckled and turned the tv off.
"That can wait"
I'm pretty sure you know what happened after that ;)
-
We were laying beside each other completely naked and slightly sweaty and trying to catch our breath.
"I love you" he said softly while pulling me closer to him.
"I love you to baby" I said, but it was muffled because my head was buried in his neck, he heard me though.
After that we took a nap. But it didn't turn into a nap, more like a deep sleep.

A/N: chapter 8 is done! I hope you enjoyed:) I know I haven't updated, I'm sorry. I've just been really busy. I'll try and update more!
Love you my beautiful Daisies😘