Chapter 11: Two big surprises

Malibu's POV:
•Two days later•

I woke up earlier than usual, with the urge to throw up again. Two days I have been throwing up every morning. And when I do throw up Xavier puts me on bed rest and tells me not to get up. So two days straight I have been laying in bed doing absolutely nothing. Xavier has been busy lately and I hate to feel this way but I do. I feel like I'm being replaced...somehow. He just asks different around me now and it's starting to get annoying because he won't tell me what's wrong. Like for instance, it's currently 12:30 and I'm making a sandwich. Xavier comes in and doesn't say anything to me and I asked him what's wrong and he just ignored me and walked up stairs. So I'm left here, eating my sandwich, wandering why he's acting like this.
Speaking of the devil. Here he is walking into the kitchen.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked for the 10 millionth time.

He ignored me and kept fixing himself dinner. What the heck is his problem?! I groaned.

"What is the matter with you?" I spat.
He turned around and looked at me with no emotion. I raised my eyebrows and he still didn't answer me.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked. I felt like a huge boulder had just been lifted off my chest.
He turned around quickly to face me again.
"No no. I have not been cheating on you Malibu. I'd never do that to you"

"Then why are you ignoring me" I asked while putting my hands on my hips.

"Work babe. I just feel like I have no time for you and I just get lost in my thoughts. I'm honesty afraid you're gonna leave me" he rambled. I smiled softly and walked over to him.

"I'm never leaving" I said while grabbing his bicep lightly.
He looked down at me and smiled before kissing my lips.

"I'm sorry I have been ignoring you these past two days. I'll make it up to you" he said softly. I smiled.

"No need to make it up Xavier. I under-" I stopped because I was about to throw up. Covering my mouth, I ran to the bathroom to throw up, again.
Xavier was in the bathroom with me almost instantly. Rubbing my back and holding my hair up for me while whispering soothing things. I washed my mouth out and brushed my teeth, then stood up straight.

"Let's call Mary in here" he said. Mary is one of the maids.

About 5 minutes later Mary walked in with a frown. Mary is around 50 years old. Xavier said she's been working here for 30 years. She used to be one of the girls that counted all their money but she didn't like that job. She grew tired of it over time so Xavier moved her to start cleaning and helping around the house.

"My my. What is the matter dear?" She said in a thick Russian accent.
Xavier then told her and she bit her lip from smiling.

"I'm gonna need you to leave Mr.Xavier" Mary said bluntly. He nodded and kissed my head before exiting the room.

I turned toward Mary as she pulled out a Walmart bag.
"Here" she said, handing me the bag. I smiled and looked inside to see three pregnant tests and some fuzzy pajamas.

I looked up at her, wide eyed.
"Thank you. Can you possibly stay here until I get out?" I asked shyly. I don't want to do this alone.
She smiled and nodded her head.
I walked in the bathroom and did what I had to do.

5 minutes later I heard the beeping of the alarm I set. Moment of truth. I pulled back the towel as all three said......positive. I was happy and scared. Happy because I'm gonna have a baby with the man I love. But scared because I'm afraid of what Xavier's gonna say and how he's gonna act.

I walked out the bathroom and showed Mary. She gasped and did a small 'eek' .

"Oh my! Congrats Malibu! You have to tell Xavier" she said with a big smile. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for staying and buying me these things" I said politely. She smiled and nodded her head before walking out the door. Right after she left Xavier walked in and kissed my lips.

"You okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go pee. I'll be back" he said. Right when he shut the door I remember I left two pregnant tests on the counter. Oh shit.
Almost instantly Xavier came barging out of the bathroom with the tests in his hands.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked softly. I smiled and nodded. He dropped the tests on the couch and ran to me and kissed me. My back is now on the bed and he's hovering over me.

"I'm gonna be a father. I love you so much Malibu, so so much. You are my world. I'm bad at speeches so I'm just gonna say it. Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" He asked while getting on one knee and pulling out a beautiful diamond ring that looks very expensive. I wanted to scold him for buying such pricey things but that'll be rude in this situation.

I was crying but somehow managed to say yes out loud. He smiled and slipping the ring on my ring finger and picked me up and spun me around. I laughed as he put me down, his hold not leaving my waist.

"I'm so happy. You're my fiancé plus I'm gonna be a dad. I love you Malibu so so so much" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you to babe. So much" I relied softly. He then smashed his lips on mine. I'm pretty sure you know what happened next ;)
-
Me and Xavier are both cuddling with no clothes on;). I love him so much.
I was about to fall asleep and take a nap but decided not to because Xavier decided to get down close to my belly and kiss it.

"Hey little one. I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms and spoil you. I'm gonna love you very much. Me and your mommy. Don't cause mommy to much trouble now, she'll take it out on me" he said before looking up at me and winking. I smiled.
"I love you my precious baby" he said before kissing my belly. Then he kissed me.

"Damn I fucking love you" he said roughly while gripping my waist. I slightly moaned.

"I love you to Xavier"

That ended well if you know what I mean;) Round 4 I guess.

A/N/ Chapter 11 is done! I hope you guys enjoyed:)
Love you my beautiful Daisies😘