Chapter 13: two years later

Malibu's POV:
•2 years later•

It's been two years since Carlos died. It took everyone in the estate to get over the loss but after awhile we stopped mourning.
I had our baby girl, Izzabelle Mae(her middle name). She's two years old now. Time flies. Her name is spelled differently but we fell in love with it.
Me and Xavier are officially husband and wife. Our honeymoon was in Fiji. It was so beautiful there. Izzabelle was 1 when we had our honeymoon and thankfully Xavier's mom agreed to watch her while we were having our alone time. Xavier is a wonderful dad. He spoils Izzy like no other. We want another baby but not right now.
That's about it. Besides us getting married and Izzabelle being born, and Carlos death, that's all that happened within two years.

"BABY! HAVE YOU SEEN MY CALVIN KLEIN SOCKS?!" Xavier yelled from the bathroom. I groaned and lightly put Izzy down and walked over to the bathroom. I quickly opened the door and scolded him.

"Izzy is trying to take a nap you dipshit!" I whisper yelled. He gave me a sheepish smile and stood there. Walking into the room and grabbing his socks, I handed him the gray socks and sat back down onto the bed.

He smiled, "Thanks baby". I smiled and laid back down.
-
"Momwe" a tiny voice copied. I quickly sat up and looked at Izzy.

"Yes baby?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"I'm hungwy" she pouted. I nodded my head and picked her up.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see all the boys. Xavier, Michael, Zoro, Levi, and one person I thought I'd never see again... James.

"James!" I exclaimed while hugging him. Thankfully Zoro took Izzy out of my hands because she would've been squished.

"Hey little dove. I see a lot has happened without me" he teased. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yes, me and Xavier got married. Before our wedding I had Izzabelle." I said, pointing to the little brown headed girl that was laughing in Zoros arms.

"She looks like both of you" he said with a smile. I laughed and nodded my head again.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked everyone. They all nodded their heads. Time to make a big breakfast. Before I began to make the food I walked over to Xavier and kissed him. He smiled through the kiss but after a few seconds he pulled back.

"I never want to quit kissing you but we have to because if we continue, I might lose control" he said. I gave him the 'shhh' face. Everyone 'ooed' but Izzy was lost.

"Um momwe?" She said with a confused face.

"Yes baby?" I said while getting out the stuff. Everyone went quiet, wandering what Izzy has to say.

"What did dada mean by that?" She asked softly. I blushed mad hard but came up with the best answer.

"I'll tell you when you're older" I said. Everyone held in their laugh but Xavier held a smirk while looking at me. I glared at him and continued to make brunch.
-
Brunch was amazing, not to toot my own horn or anything. We all sat at the dinner table and talked and laughed. It felt good to finally sit down with everyone and enjoy life. Carlos would want us to be happy not mourn over him.
Everyone is taking a nap or watching tv. I just put Izzy to sleep because she isn't feeling good. Xavier is in his office doing whatever, I try not to worry about what he does in his office. Sometimes I forget he's the Russian mafia leader. I'm cleaning up the kitchen but that got interrupted by Xavier walking in. He looked pissed and worn out.

"What's that matter baby?" I asked with concern. He looked at me while he gripped my waist in his hands. He didn't say anything, he just smashed his lips against mine. I didn't mind not one bit.
We kissed for another minute or two until I pulled back.