Chapter 7: A little female issue

Malibu's POV:

Waking up at 10:00 is not easy for me, but I have to because I want to fix Xavier some breakfast for when he wakes up. It's like a thank you gift because he took me on that beautiful dinner.
I lazily got out of bed and threw on one of Xavier's shirts and headed downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I saw James cleaning.
"Hey James" I said happily. He looked up from cleaning the counter and smiled,
"Hey boss lady" i blushed slightly but kept fixing Xavier's breakfast.

"Take a day off James. I've got the kitchen" I said while putting the food on a plate.
"You sure?" He asked.
I nodded my head. He smiled and hugged me,
"Thank you"
"You're welcome. Now, go relax" I said while smiling. He nodded his head and left. Xavier never gives these poor people a break.
I grabbed the plate and headed upstairs and to our room. Opening the door with plates in my hand was a challenge but I succeeded.
"Babe, wake up" I said while shaking him. He groaned and put the covered over his face.
"Get up!" I said raising my voice. He jolted awake and looked at me. I smiled innocently and handed him his breakfast.
"I made you breakfast"
He smiled and brought my lips to his, giving me a kiss.
"Thank you baby. It looks delicious" he said with a smile. I smiled and watched him eat. Every so often he would look up at me and wink, which would make me blush.
"Have you eaten?" He asked while putting pancakes on his fork. I nodded my head but kept quiet.
"What?" He asked again.
"A granola bar and chocolate milk" I said softly. He's gonna make me eat some of his breakfast.
"Here" he said while putting the fork to my mouth. Told ya!
"No honey, it's yours. You eat, I'll be fine" i said with a smile.
He shook his head,
"I want my baby to eat. I want my baby to be full of food. You're gonna eat the rest of my pancake" I sighed and grabbed the fork from him and began eating. He watched me eat, which wasn't weird.
"Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" I asked while wiping my mouth. He grabbed my hand and drew it away from my mouth and kissed it.
"No babygirl. I'm just admiring you. You seem to unreal to me. I still think this is all a dream" he said quietly. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands.
"It's not a dream babe. It's real, I'm real. I'm here with you" I said, still smiling.
He then kissed my lips and pulled me into his lap.
After about 4 minutes of kissing he pulled back.
"Ummm baby?" He said with concern.
"Hm?" I asked softly.
"Look down" I looked down to see blood beneath me. Oh shit! My period! I blushed and quickly got off.
"I-I'm so sorry. I-I" i stuttered. I'm honestly petrified right now.
He got up and walked over to me and grabbed my face gently.
"Shhhh baby, it's okay. How about you wait here while I start a warm bath. Then I go get some things from the store okay?" He said softly. I nodded, not trusting my voice.
He pecked my lips and walked into the closet, probably to change his pants. He started my warm bath and left to go wherever. I sighed and began to take off my clothes. I threw my dirty close in the hamper and got in the warm bath. That was so embarrassing, I should just crawl in a whole and die.

After being in the bath for about 30 minutes, the water got cold, so I got out. I went over to the cabinet and looked inside to see if I had a tampon. Aha! Fount one. After doing my thing, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom and to the closet. When I walked out I saw Xavier sitting on the bed and a plastic bag beside him.
"Hey baby. I got you some things" he said while standing up. I smiled shyly but kept quiet.
He gripped my waist in his hands and pulled me closer to him.
"I'm so sorry. I ruined your pants. I'll buy you another pair, I promise. I-I'm sorry" I blurted out. He smiled at my outburst.
"Shhh, Malibu. It's okay, I promise. All girls go through it. It's nature. And don't worry about the pants" he said softly. I nodded my head before he pecked my lips and sat back down on the bed.
"Oh! Some cozy pajamas are in this bag to" he said while handing me the fluffy pants and top. I smiled and walked into the closet to change. After I was done I walked back into the room and sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"I love you" I said quietly while playing with his hair.
"I love you more babygirl" he said before kissing me. I smiled and deepened the kiss.
After a few minutes we pulled away.
"I can never get enough of you" he panted. I blushed,
"Likewise" he smirked and switched our position to where he was hovering over me and I was on my back.
He kissed my lips and got up.
"Check in the bag" he said while sitting down on the couch that's placed near the bed.
I smiled softly and dumped everything out and onto the bed.
My smiled grew as I began to look through the stuff. Chocolate, movies, fuzzy socks, more pajamas, a rose, and of course a box of tampons, and some more stuff.
I got up and rushed over to Xavier and began to kiss all over his face, while sitting on his lap. He chuckled and held my waist.
"Thank you Xavier" I said with a smile.
"You're welcome princess. I have to treat my queen right" he said before kissing me.
"You know, I love the gifts and all and I'm very thankful but....you don't have to buy gifts to treat me right or "spoil" me. A good movie night and cuddles and massages and kisses would be amazing to" I said softly. He smiled,
"Whatever you want babygirl" I smiled and got up. I began to put up everything that was in the bag except the chocolate and movies. The chocolate I put beside the bed on the table and the movies next to our flatscreen tv.
After I was done, I jumped on the bed and patted the spot next to me. Xavier smiled and walked over and laid down with me.
"I love you Malibu" Xavier said firmly but softly. I chuckled,
"I love you to Xavier" I snuggled more into him making him sigh.
"Please don't leave me" he mumbled while rubbing small circles on my hip. I don't think I was supposed to hear that.
"I don't plan on leaving, Xavier. You're stuck with me forever" I said back softly. He then kissed my head and pulled me even closer.
"Good. I'm glad I'm gonna have you as mine forever and always"
Xavier Xavier Xavier, what are you doing to me?

A/N: chapter 7 is done!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it :)
Love you my beautiful Daisies😘