Chapter 9: Tomorrow's gonna be a big day.

Malibu's POV:

"Baby girl, time to wake up" a voice cooed. I wanted to groan and throw a fit but I didn't. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Xavier smiling down at me, showing his pearly whites.
"What?" I mumbled. He chuckled and shook his head.
"Your mother said she needs to leave" he said. I sat up and looked at him to see if he's joking. Nope, he's serious.
"Why?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.
"She's in the kitchen. I'd got talk to her, but first put on my shirt and a pair of panties" he said winking. I blushed my playfully hit his arm, making him laugh. His laugh is music to my ears.
I got up and quickly put on one of Xavier's shirts, that went just above my knees, and my red lace panties. I felt eyes on me the whole time. I turned around to see Xavier looking at me with desire and lust. I chuckled and shook my head.
"We went all last night pretty boy. Let me rest" he chuckled and stood up to walk over to me.
"I can never get enough of you Malibu. Don't worry, tonight you're all mine" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.
"We'll see about that" I shouted over my shoulder before shutting the bedroom door. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to find my mother and sister talking.
"Mamá, I heard you have to leave. Why?" I asked while sitting down on the table.
She sighed and looked at me,
"Because cariño, I've met this guy and he's really sweet. I miss him and want to go back home. Plus work called me and said they needed me. I'm sorry" (Sweetie)
I was pissed to say the least. She chooses her GUY over her DAUGHTER! That's bullshit.
"Okay. Sure" I said with no emotion.
"I'm so sorry Malibu" she said with a sad smile.
"It's whatever go ahead. I guess I'll see you some other time. Lola, I love you princess. Be good, call me more okay?" I said while looking at Lola. She smiled and nodded her head and quickly hugged me.
"I love you sissy"
"I love you to princesa"

Their bags were already packed and put in the car.
"Bye have a safe trip" I said while watching them get into the car. They waved while they drove off. My morning has been great. Note the sarcasm.
I walked back inside and just stood in the kitchen. Why would she not tell me about this guy? I'm her daughter!
"Babe? You okay?" Xavier asked while hugging me from behind.
"No. She left because she met some guy. But she quickly added to that and said plus my work needs me. How could she not tell me about this guy?" I asked, raising my voice alittle.
"Shhh calm down" he said softly while rubbing my stomach. I calmed down almost instantly.
I took out my phone and asked my mom what this guys first and last name was. She instantly replied and said Romeo Sanchez.
"I need to see your tech guy" I said to Xavier. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand and started leading me to the tech guy.

The tech room was in the west wing of the house which meant this was the "dangerous" part. I'm surprised he let me in here.
"Rob" Xavier said after he opened the door.
"Yes boss?" A young guy said, peeping around the corner of the room.
"Oh! Boss lady, nice to finally meet you" he said while walking to me to shake my hand.
"Nice to meet you to Rob. I need a favor" I said with a smile.
"Anything"
"I need you to do get all the information of Romeo Sanchez ASAP" I ordered. He nodded his head and got to typing. I looked up at Xavier to see him looking at me with a smile.
"What?" I asked.
"You have definitely been hanging out with me" he teased. I chuckled.
"Well. Since you're stuck with me forever, this is my gang to. So I need to practice." I said with a smirk.
He looked at me and nodded,
"Indeed it is, but to a certain extent. You won't be killing or going on missions with us. The rest you can do" I smiled and quickly pecked his lips. I'm okay with not going on missions and killing. He acts like he kills a lot, he honestly don't.
"Boss lady" Rob said.
"Ya?"
"I've got him"
I quickly walked over to the computer and there he was.
"Print the file out and have it sent to my office please." I said sternly.
"Thanks Rob" I said more nicely as I patted his shoulder. He looked up and me and smiled.
"No problem. Anytime"
I looked at Xavier and smiled. By myself I walked all the way back to the main quarters and into my office. Xavier I guess talked with Rob.

After about 30 minutes Xavier came busting in.
"Yes?" I said curiously.
He smirked and sat down in the chairs.
"Nothing. Just wanna be with you"
I smiled and nodded my head but continued to do what I was doing. Soon after, there was a knock.
"Come in" i yelled. In came Rob himself.
"Sorry I'm a tad bit late but here are the files. Literally everything about him is in there. The basics are on the first page. Second page is his records. Third page is his private information. And last page is identification, like pictures." He rambled.
"Thank you. You did a good job" I said with a smile. He nodded.
"Your welcome" he was about to leave when I stopped him. He looked at me but i was looking at Xavier.
"How much does he get paid?" I asked. Xavier doesn't pay his maids a lot and I'm wandering f if he doesn't pay him a lot either. I need to bump up the maids and tech guys paycheck.
" 4-5,000 a week? Why?" Xavier asked.
"I want it 6,000. He deserves more than 4-5" I said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rob smile.
"Yes baby. I'll change the pay for him" Xavier said with a smile. I smiled and dismissed Rob.
"I love you" Xavier said suddenly.
"I love you to" I said, looking up from the file and smiled.
"I'm gonna leave you so you can look. I'll be back in a few okay?" He said. I nodded my head and continued to organize the papers.
"Xavier" I said before he left. He turned around
"Yes babe?"
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm gonna have lunch with Susan" he said.
"Who the hell is Susan?" I asked. Slightly angry. He chuckled.
"My third in command sister. She's my cousin baby. Jealous?" He asked with a smirk.
I stood up and walked over to him. We were super duper close. Chest to chest close.
"Yes because this-" I said while grabbing his manhood, "is mine and only mine. Not anyone else's. Only I can touch and have this. Understood?" I asked with a smirk. He moaned but nodded his head.
"I love you and only you baby-" he said before kissing my lips, "and this-" he said while cupping my 'area' which made me moan, "is mine. In fact all of you is mine. Like all of me is yours"
I nodded my head.
"Indeed it is. Have fun eating lunch with Susan" I said with a smile. He smirked and kissed me.
"You're still jealous, I can see it in your eyes. My queen, there's nothing to worry about okay? Plus she's my COUSIN" he said softly. I blushed and nodded my head.
"I just want you to myself" I said sheepishly.
He smiled,
"And you do have me all to yourself. Especially tonight" he said seductively.
"You can't tease me and leave me hot and bothered" I pouted. He chuckled and turned towards me before walking out the door.
"Baby, I'll relieve that tonight. I promise" I wanted to moan but didn't. After that he was out the door. God I love him.
I went back to reading about this guy.

Date of birth: 02-04-67
Full name: Romeo A. Sanchez
Status: Married
To whom?: Sandra Sanchez
Woah woah woah! Sandra is my mother!
Kids: Malibu Sanchez, Zoro Dane.
Oh my god! It's my father! And I have a brother, named Zoro Dane?
I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.
Xavier and Susan were laughing. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda felt jealous but I remember it's his cousin.
"Hey" I said. They both turned towards me.
"Hey baby. This is my cousin Susan. Susan this is my lovely girlfriend Malibu" Xavier said.
"Nice to meet you" she said in a thick Russian accent.
"Nice to meet you to. Can I see Xavier for a quick second?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head.
I grabbed Xavier's hand and took him into the living room.
"That's my father! Romeo is my dad! The one who left us! My mother has been seeing my father this whole time and didn't tell me!" I whisper yelled.
Xavier's eyes grew wide.
"Maybe she has a reason baby. You never know. Just call and ask her. Even if you have to be kinda mean" he said.
"I definitely will" I said while tapping my chin. Xavier chuckled and kissed my forehead.
-
It's currently 8:30pm and I'm super duper tired. I've been looking at my "fathers" file for hours trying to put two and two together but nothing's happening. I even went back to Rob to see if he can find more information about him, and he sadly said no because the rest are locked and he can't get through. He can't get the password, another-words. I was growing frustrated till Xavier came in and took me away and made me feel better, and you know how he did that ;). After we did, ya know, we took a bath, which was relaxing, and then that's where we are now, just laying in bed watching tv.
I yawned and began to get under the covers. Xavier looked over at me and did the same thing.
"Tired?" He asked softy while pulling me close to him. I nodded and snuggled into his chest. He began rubbing random shapes on my hip and lower back, which felt good.
"I love you baby" he said before kissing the top of my head.
"I love you to babe" I said tiredly. He chuckled lightly but kept rubbing my hip and lower back.
Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

A/N: chapter 9 is done! I hope you guys enjoyed:)
Love you my beautiful Daisies😘