Chapter 10: Catching up and getting sick.

Malibu's POV:

I have been up since 9:15am, and it's now 12:00. I've been talking with Rob and finding more about Romeo, my "father". Supposedly he's in a Mexican cartel and the "boss lady" is my mother. They're still together and they didn't tell me.
Xavier is somewhere, but I'm pretty sure he'll know where I'm at.

"I think we should take a break" I said while leaning back in the chair. Rob turned around and nodded.

"Thanks Rob. I'll probably be back later" I said while standing up.

"Okay. I get to go home at 3:00pm. But I come back at 6:00" he said while standing up as well.
I nodded my head and walked out. I honestly don't know how to feel.
I walked back to the main quarters and to the room. Walking in, I plopped on the bed with a sigh. Why now?

As I was asking myself a million questions, Xavier walked in.

"Where have you been?" He asked sternly.
I sat up and looked at him,
"With Rob"
He sighed and walked over to me.

"Have you talked to your mom?" He asked.
I shook my head but kept my head down.
He kissed my cheek and got up.

"I have a meeting in the west wing. I know it's dangerous but there will be guards. If you need me there will be two guys on the outside of the door wearing all black with a red handkerchief in their back pocket. I'm in that room. They'll let you in" he explained.

"Okay babe. Be careful" I said softly.
He smiled and nodded.

"I always am babycakes. I love you"

"I love you to"
Now what? I have nothing to do. I decided to go down into the kitchen. Walking in I saw, James.

"James!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey little dove. How are you?" He asked while fixing himself a bowl of cereal.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine" I nodded my head before taking a drink. Where does he live?

"Where do you live?" I asked.
He chuckled,

"East wing. In the back. It takes like 10-15 minutes to get here"
My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Wow. Do you like it?" I asked.
He shook his head.

"But it's bosses orders"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll talk to him" he looked at me and smiled.
We sat in comfortable silence. That was until I decided to ask another random question.

"Do you perhaps know a Zoro Dane?" He looked up at me and nodded.

"You know him to. He's Zoro. Xavier's best friend. The one who I always yell at for being in "my" kitchen " he rambled. Oh my god! Zoro is my brother?!

"Thanks" I said as I began to run towards the west wing.

It took about 3 minutes since I was running. Playing soccer for 5 years payed off.
I approached the two men and they both looked at me and bowed their head before opening the double doors.
The room was huge. There was about 40 guards in here but Xavier stood out the most.
Xavier turned towards me and winked at me.

"Guys, meet Boss lady. Known at Xavier's girlfriend that turned him into a softy" Zoro teased. Everyone laughed including me and Xavier. They all greeted me and I greeted them back as I walked up to Xavier.

"I need Zoro for a minute" I said. Xavier nodded and pointed to Zoro. Zoro was already looking at us.
I jerked my head towards the door, telling him let's go. He nodded and began to walk to the door with me.
Right when we got out I turned the corner and turned towards him.