Chapter 5: A small fight

Malibus POV:

As usual I woke up to Xavier shaking me. He should know by now that I love to sleep.
"Babe, I have to go to a meeting. I'll be back in a couple hours okay?" He said before kissing my lips. I frowned,
"Okay" he chuckled and rubbed my side.
"I'll see you soon baby,  I love you"
"I love you to" I said lazily but hopefully he understood. I felt his lips press against my forehead but then nothing.
Ugh what am I supposed to do in the time he's gone. I got up and walked over to my closet because I'm currently naked and cold. I threw on a matching bra and panty set and threw on one of Xavier's shirts. It stopped around mid thigh which was great, and since my feet are cold I threw on some fuzzy socks. I smiled to myself and decided to go fix me some breakfast. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to find a guy around Xavier's age, cooking pancakes and eggs.
"Oh for the love of god, Zoro, leave my kitchen" the guy said before turning around. He gasped quietly and immediately shut up.
"I-I'm so sorry Ms.Malibu. Please forgive me" he stuttered. I smiled,
"It's totally okay. Don't worry" he smiled and began to cook.
"So, who's Zoro? And why won't you let him in your kitchen?" I asked while sitting at the bar stool. He chuckled,
"Zoro is one of Xavier's best friends and one of his gang members. I hate it when people walks into my kitchen while I'm cooking. He gets under my skin and he knows that. If it's you or Xavier I don't mind"
I giggled,
"I see. Where are you from?" I asked. His accent is not Russian, like Xavier's. Italian maybe?
"Italy. I'm half Italian but my mother was from the US. So I'm half American and half Italian" he said while sliding my plate in front of me.
"Where you from?" He asked while leaning against the counter, with his arms crossed and so are his legs.
"Well, I came from the US. But I lived in Puerto Rico for the beginning of my life. My mom decided she had enough and decided to move to Malibu, California. My mom is Hispanic. It's confusing. I guess you could say I'm from Puerto Rico" I rambled. He chuckled,
"I understand. Can you say something in Spanish?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.
"Esta comida es increíble" (this food is amazing) he chuckled,
"Thank you. I try to make the food decent" I smiled and continued to eat. How does he know Spanish?
"So how did you and Xavier meet?" The guy said. I still don't know his name.
"Well, I left Malibu to live in London. In London I worked at a small coffee shop and one day Bryce, Dylan, Jax, Levi and Michael walked in and I served them and after I got them their drinks Xavier walked in and sat with them. As my job, i walked over to them again and asked Xavier what he would like to drink. After that he wouldn't leave me alone. Now I'm here, a month later in Russia, at his house" I said.
The guy chuckled,
"Those boys are a mess" I smiled and nodded my head.
"What's your name?" I'm dying to know his name.
"James" he said while washing my dirty plate. That food was amazing.
"Well James you have incredible food" I said with a smile.
He chuckled,
"Thank you. Boss wanted me to tell you that he'll be home later, around 5:30. There's guards everywhere but there's two that are hired to protect you when you go outside the house. They stand outside the front door. If you need them press the button on the intercom and say whatever. Understood?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.
I nodded my head,
"Understood but where are you going?" I asked curiously.
He chuckled,
"Now, little dove. That's private information"
I looked down at my feet in embarrassment.
"I'm going back to my house"
I looked up and nodded my head,
"Okay" with that he walked out the kitchen leaving me there stunned. He's the only guy I know here, besides Xavier.
I decided to call in my guards to meet them. I pressed the button and heard a beep.
"I need my two guards in the living room please" almost instantly two buff men were in front of me. I smiled,
"My name is Malibu" they both looked bored. Okay, their rude.
"And your name is?" I drew out the 'is'.
Still nothing. I mentally cursed.
"Listen, I'm pretty sure you don't want me to tell Xavier that you guys were being rude to me, now do you? So I demand right now, that you tell me your damn names!" I said raising my voice. They looked startled and shocked.
"My name is Zoro" one said. I smiled,
"You're the guy that James yells at" he chuckled and nodded his head,
"That's me"
"Carlos" the other said.
"Nice to meet you Carlos" I said making him nod. I frowned.
"Listen I'm not Xavier. You don't have to stone cold with me" they nodded and sat down on the couch. I smiled and sat in between them.
"So boss lady, whatcha watchin?" Zoro said.
I shrugged.
"Let's get to know each other" they both nodded and looked at me to start asking questions.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
"The US, Florida" Zoro said.
I nodded my head and looked at Carlos.
"Puerto Rico" I smiled.
"Where are you from little dove?" Carlos asked.
"Puerto Rico but I moved to  Malibu, California when I was around 4" I said.
Carlos smirked,
"Finalmente tengo a alguien que me entiende" (finally I have someone who understands me)
I laughed,
"Sí"
Zoro looked lost, which made me laugh.
"He said finally I have someone who understands me" I explained to Zoro.
"Ohhhhh okay" he said while laying back in his spot.
-
We've been watching tv for hours now. It's now 5:00 and they said Xavier should be home.
"Listen here you little bitch, I said give me back the remote" Zoro yelled while wrestling with Carlos. Carlos kept laughing which made me laugh.
"Boys, enough" I husky voice echoed from behind me. They quickly shot up and said 'sorry boss.'
I looked behind me to see Xavier but his hair is all messed up and sweaty and his shirt his unbuttoned. Has he been-? No. Xavier wouldn't do that to me.
"What the hell Xavier?" I said while standing up.
"Oh shut up Malibu. You can control me okay?! You are nothing to me!" He yelled. I flinched and stepped back which led to my back up against Zoros.
"Woah, Xavier chill man. What happened?" Carlos asked.
Xavier scoffed and walked up the stairs, ignoring Carlos.
"He smells like sex, smoke and alcohol" Carlos said while looking at me with sympathy.
I choked back the tears and just stood there.
"Shh he didn't mean it little dove" Zoro said while pulling me into a hug. That's all it took for me to let all the tears out.
"He loves you. He's just had a bad day at work"
"Dude, I just got noted that he was at the brothel" Carlos said while walking back into he living room.
"Dude! Shut the fuck up!" Zoro scolded. I heard a faint 'oops' and then silence.
"I thought he stopped all that" Zoro said while sitting me down on the couch.
"I did to man. I heard the meeting was there and I guess he got mad and took it out on some thot" Carlos said. I looked up at him,
"R-really?" Carlos looked at me and frowned.
"I'm sorry Mal. He didn't mean it though. He only does it when he's extremely pissed off"
"That doesn't give him the right to cheat on me. We jus had sex last night, I wander if that's why he did it" I softly said the last part but they still heard it.
"Oh no no no, Malibu. Xavier's loves you, head to toe. He's changing his ways for you but it's a working process. Just work with him okay? Teach him" Zoro said softly. I shook my head and got up.
"I'm going for a walk"
They didn't stop me which I was thankful for.
-
I was walking in the park when I got a phone call. I looked down to see an unknown number.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Malibu, come home quick! Xavier is going nuts. He's throwing things and being aggressive!! None of us can stop him but you!" With that the line went dead. I quickly ran back home which wasn't far away.

I stumbled into the front door to see everything trashed and broken. I heard screaming up stairs so i quickly ran up.
I saw all the boys against the wall next to the door. 'Help him' Zoro mouthed making me not my head.
"What if he hurts me!?" I whisper yelled. He shook his head.
"He'd never" I nodded my head and began to walk in the room.
Xavier was throwing things and yelling.
"Xavier" i said softly his head immediately snapped towards me.
"W-what's wrong?" I asked lightly.
He stepped towards me and I flinched. Jesus Malibu! Why did you do that!' I mentally scolded myself.
"You left! You left me thinking you didn't love me! I yelled at you! You're scared of me Malibu! You flinch when I step close to you. I thought you left!" He yelled. I slowly walked towards him. He's not making sense but i know what he's trying to say. All the boys are now standing at the door watching.
I gently put both hands on his chest and then began to slowly work my way up to his shoulders, and on each side of his neck to hold his head in place. He began to calm down and his breathing went back to normal.
"Id never leave you, even if you did go to the brothel and sleep with some thot" I said softly. I made no sense.
"I didn't cheat on you. Yes the meeting was at the brothel but I didn't cheat. I love you to much to hurt you. My clothes were messed up because I got into a fight" he explained softly.
I was relieved.
I smiled and rested my hand on his cheek.
"I love you to Xavier but your gonna have to work on your temper okay?" I said making him nod.
"I'm sorry I left you all day. I'm sorry I yelled at you awhile ago. You are everything to me Malibu. I promise I will never hurt you or leave you. I love you so so much. Please forgive me" he pleaded. Tears were forming in his eyes.
"I forgive you" I said softly. He smiled and crashed his lips on mine. The boys whistled and hollered.
"Man, who would've thought a little tiny girl could tame the beast" Zoro teased. We pulled back from the kiss and Xavier chuckled.
"I just have the special touch, Zoro" I teased, making Zoro laugh.
Xavier looked down at me with soft eyes.
"You sure do"
I blushed and pecked his lips.
"Who's up for a movie night and pizza?" I asked and they all hollered.
I smiled as we walked downstairs.
-
-
Me and Xavier are in bed cuddling, naked. I know I know, but it's not weird when it's with the person you love.
"I love you Malibu. I always will. I'd never hurt you" Xavier said while rubbing my bare hip.
"I know and I love you to" I said softly.
He kissed my head and pulled me closer.
"I'm gonna make it up to you tomorrow"
I smiled,
"You don't have to but if you want to go ahead baby"
He kissed my lips and smiled.
And after that we fell asleep.

A/N: chapter 4 is done! I hope you guys enjoyed:)
Love you my beautiful Daisies😘