chapter 1

Hey Peter, I think you still have my favorite pair of underwear at your house, could I come by and pick it up?- Gen
I looked down at my phone to see a text from Geniveve, someone who I hadn't spoken to since a few weeks ago. She dumped me for some stud-prick college football guy why probably didn't know left from right. Was I mad? Yeah of course. Did I know this text was basically her saying she wanted to have some stereotypical ex-sex fueled by deep seated anger and raging teenage hormones? Yes. Was I going to oblige? Yes. 

Come get it, Gen. Nobody's home

I watched her car pull up into the driveway; it was a black Jaguar that her grandma gave her. She had a tight pink sundress on, and her blonde hair was golden in the sunlight. God, she was sexy. She swung her black Prada bag over her shoulder (which, by the way, I got for her and was a total waste of money, had to work like 20 night shifts to pay it off. Shouldda gotten a knock off) 

i sprinted down the stairs to greet her at the doorway. "Gen. It's good to see you again" I said, faking a tone of anger in my voice. To be honest, I was really hoping this would make her realize how much she missed me and maybe she'll dump the college guy. "Yeah, you too P. Can I go upstairs to get the...thing?" She pointed to the staircase behind me "Uh.. yeah sure" I stuttered.  She climbed up the stairs to to my loft style room on the top floor. I staggered close behind.  Calm down, Kavinsky, I thought to myself. Don't let her see you miss her. I opened to door to my bed room and she went straight to the dresser. "So, what's going on? It's been a while." She said as she searched through my drawers. I turned around to adjust a slanted picture frame that had been bothering me for a while "Uh, nothing much. School, Lacrosse, stuff like that. My mom's thinking of getting another stor-" my words got cut off as Genevieve turned me around and shoved me against the wall. She dangled the bra and underwear in front of my face. "I found them"  she said in a low, monotone voice. "Uh..yeah. I can see that cause your waving them-" she put her hand over my mouth. "C'mon Kavinsky. Don't you miss all the fun we used to have?" I smirked. "Yeah, I guess it was cool. But it was only fun when you put those on." I gestured twords the Lacy set she was holding. She smiled. "Well I'll go put my uniform on. Be back in 2." She smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I lingered for a little while, waiting for her to put those Lacy things on. I opened my bedside drawer to make sure I had the necessary requirements If you catch my drift. Gen strolled into the room "Hi Kavinsky" she said in a sexy gruff voice. I sat on the bed and she crawled on my lap while kissing my neck. "Hey, heyyy Gen Gen stopp." I said as I pushed her off of me.  She flipped her hair and looked at me. "What?"
"Your boyfriend would flip if he found out"
Gen laughed "He won't find out! He thinks I'm shopping with Megan it's fine" She resumed kissing my neck. I pushed her off. "Gen seriously he's gonna kick my ass" She blew her hair out of her face. "Fine. But this," she pointed her finger and gestured to me and my bed "-is never happening again."
"Fine with me."
She gathered her clothes from the bathroom floor, walked downstairs, and back to her black Jaguar.
I got up as soon and her car was off my block, and decided to go for a drive.