Endeavour |6| (girlxgirl)

A/N: okay this chapter does contain a sexual content, and I'm just as nervous for you people to read it. This is the first time I've ever wrote a sex scene so tell me if you like it or don't like it. Personally, I feel a tad bit nervous submitting this and have debated removing it. Enjoy :D

VI .

The next morning Janey had to leave early, making my heart feel the slightest bit lighter after the attack of questions from her. I stood against the door frame my hands on the door as I waved her goodbye, I sigh escaping my lips my eyes catching sight of Kal making her way up the drive. Her head snapped up when I cleared my throat making her blush at her being caught out, like she was going to get in trouble. I let go of the door Macie showing her self as she folded her arms over her chest staring down Kal, she stopped in front of the door kissing my forehead as she weaved her way in between us.

I turned to look at Macie her eyebrows raising as a quick smile flashed on her lips, “I need to talk to you later.” She said closing the front door, climbing up the stairs my eyes watching her.

I started to feel sick over what she had to say to me, I shook it from my head having other things to worry about with what Kal has to do today. I walked into the kitchen hearing her curse under her breath, looking at the water she spilled across the black counter. She turned around to look at me worry on her face when I passed her the towel to mop it up, she mumbled a thanks along with many sorries about how she forgot its was today not next week.

“It's fine, I actually came in here to ask you how last night was.” A sign of relief spreading across her face that I wasn't angry with her.

“It was amazing, and would you hate me if Ben takes me out on a date next weekend?” She asked shyly, a smile breaking out on my face as I shook my head giving her a hug having to stand on my tip toes.

“So when are you, you know...going to the house?” I asked swallowing as I tried to form the question, the words coming out weird of the tip of my tongue as the thought even entering that condemned house after everything that happened plagued my mind.

“Ten-thirty.” She answered looking over at the clock to check the time, “I'm not going to make you come.”

“Why do you even want to go?” My voice getting strangled as the lump formed in my throat.

“To be honest, I have no idea. For closure, I don't care how much it ruins me. They are not going to walk free and get away with it. Does Macie know everything?” She asked leaning against the counter sipping water from a glass.

“All she knows is the scars are from them, she has no idea what happened.” I spoke quietly, “it's been close to two years, Kal. If something was going to happen, it would have been done by now.”

I just shrugging leaving her in the kitchen as I made my way up the stairs and into my bedroom, Macie lay on my bed reading something on her phone. I closed the door her head not turning to look at me while I climbed on the bed laying on her back, my lips kissing her jaw as I hugged my arms under hers holding myself close against her. I closed my eyes listening to her breathing, I felt her arm reach behind her rubbing my back as I rolled off her.

“Are you going with your sister?” She asked looking at me as I stared up at the white painted ceiling above me.

“I don't know.” I sighed not wanting to think about it, “she's leaving her at ten-thirty.”

“It's quarter past now.” She commented looking away from me.

I didn't say nothing more as I heard Kal's foot steps coming up the stairs, the steps near the top creaking under her weight. I turned my head looking at the wall, my fingertip running over it feeling the little bumps on the paint. I heard my door open my head automatically looking over towards it, Kal just standing there.